- 07-05-2003, 11:30 AM
- 07-05-2003, 03:23 PM
I've never seen an "upper limit" nailed down, although most people never really exceed much over 2g of UA/SU. I will say that considering the nature of UCP-1 as a synergistic stack, the point is to not jam as much UA as possible in your system! I have done 2g daily of SU before for cycles, and still like UCP-1 at recommended dosages, and this did surprise me at first as I'm another person that usually takes huge doses of basically everything, lol. I would try it at recommended doses forst, but be forewarned you may not "feel" much, but that isn't a bad thing. Search around here or more user reports please.
- 07-07-2003, 03:13 PM
The recommended dosage is more than enough if you ask me. Like one of the moderators wrote, the point isn't toyourself. It's a slow sizzle.
07-07-2003, 03:21 PM
Also, WYD has stated before that the synenergy from all of the ingredients is the key and going above the stated dosage does not help to increase the reaction.
07-07-2003, 11:36 PM
Bump on weaves response. UCP-1 was formulated to lower the dosage of UA and still remain as effective as a higher dosage. Based on all the feedback, it does just that. Try it out at the recommended dosage and see what happens. If you'd rather just use straight UA, I think powernutrition still has some.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mlm in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2003, 05:23 PM
- By Swanson52 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2003, 11:30 AM
- By Gmonkey in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2003, 04:27 PM
- By Forster in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-01-2003, 02:15 PM
- By Patuba in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2003, 08:33 PM