Megadosing JW?

BeatNec

Awards
Need some advice, I have ordered 4 bottles of Jungle Warfare and need some advices about dosing.

I have previously done a 7 week stack with JW and BAM(bam for the last 3 weeks)
I was taking 3caps/day the first 4 weeks and 4caps/day the last 3 weeks.
I definitely noticed a great boost with the extra cap!
Felt slightly lethargic the last couple of days, but nothing to complain about.

So now I am thinking of "mega dosing" it, still don’t know what dose to head for, or if there is even worth it?

Been thinking 6-8caps for 6 weeks, with a small 6-oxo post cycle therapy, any suggestions?

Dose anyone know what gains that can be expected from a heavier JW cycle?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i did JW for six weeks, first 4 weeks did the regular dose, then the last 2 weeks i did 6 caps a day. honestly, i dont really think it made a huge difference, if i did it again i might go with 4 or 5 caps a day. i did have some nice strength gains, but not a whole lot better then running at 3 or 4caps a day. no bad side effects though.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 6-8 caps might not even be worth it. But apparently people have done it(run over to the ALRI section to check out some threads). I've done two bottles in a row, first at 3 caps ED then 4 caps ED for the last two weeks. I ate like a beast but my strength gains were constant throughout. I may have only felt slightly more aggresive at 4 caps. There is most likely a point of diminishing returns.

If it were me, I would use two bottles and save the other two for another time. On the other hand, I am interested in seeing what 6-8 caps would do for you. Make the call big boy!

lionelxxl

Awards
not much difference?

It really seems like there are not much benefits to megadosing it. Other than the increased need to do a PCT because of these higher doses, do you guys think its wise?

Also, i've read several reviews where repeat JW users were reporting not-so-awesome gains compared to their first bottle. Any of you guys encountered that too?

BeatNec

Awards
Seems strange to me that there would be no benifits of a higher dose, at least the greater amont of ADED would make a difference?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I mean, there are probably benefits at higher dosages. But I'm just saying that they might not be worth it. Each extra cap will increase the margin of efficacy at a smaller and smaller rate.

I guess my point is that maybe start off at 3-4 caps per day for a week and work your way up each week until you find no difference from the week before.

As far as making gains the second time around, I haven't experienced that yet. I'm going to be doing the whole Evo stack at the end of August and we'll see what happens. My results might be skewed because this time around because I will be doing more of a recomp/clean bulk.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I mean, there are probably benefits at higher dosages. But I'm just saying that they might not be worth it. Each extra cap will increase the margin of efficacy at a smaller and smaller rate.

I guess my point is that maybe start off at 3-4 caps per day for a week and work your way up each week until you find no difference from the week before.

As far as making gains the second time around, I haven't experienced that yet. I'm going to be doing the whole Evo stack at the end of August and we'll see what happens. My results might be skewed because this time around because I will be doing more of a recomp/clean bulk.
yep, exactly what im about to order for a lean bulking/recomp stack....

PRO-ANABOL / JW / RPM / POSEIDON

JJC

Awards
  • Established
yep, exactly what im about to order for a lean bulking/recomp stack....

PRO-ANABOL / JW / RPM / POSEIDON
Noice.

Mine will be 2 bottles JW at 4 caps, overlapped with 2 bottles of BAM at 3 caps, and 1 bottle of Restore at the end. I have 1 Pro-Anabol that will either go during JW or between JW and BAM or something like that. Then RPM pre-w/o only. It's going to be a sick (~)12 weeks.

BeatNec

Awards
I have hard to imagine that JW contains any more than maybe 7-10mg of 6-dehydromethyltestosterone at 3caps.
And that seems to be a very small amount for a substance like dehydromethyltestosterone?
It seems like an ideal dose would be around 20-30mg for something like 6-dehydromethyltestosterone?
I guess there can be some problems with the other substances in JW if you head for higher dosages but there doesn’t seem to be anything to really worry about. At worst lethargy, diarrhea, and some headaches a guess?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
took JW at 3 caps for 2 weeks and bumped it up to 4 and then 5 just to "see" if there was a difference... all i really noticed was some increased lethargy, no change in hardness, strength, glycogen retention, or anything really other than the lethargy

maybe at 6-8 caps people see better results but like stated above i would assume the risk of sides increases to a higher degree than the benefits

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I think this is my first post here at AM. I took JW and bumped it up to 4 caps a day and the only thing that I noticed was an increase in lethargy, aggression, and joint pain. I can't say that I saw an increase in strength from 3 caps to 4 caps per day though.