Hangover help

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. gatorade and some multivitamins --better the night before

2. Chaser is ****, don't use it.

I don't know about X03, or whatever the hell that is, but its first ingredient Glucathione. Althought this is essential for healthy liver function, I'm not aware that raw supplementation does anything at all. If it was NAC, ALA, and Milk Thistle, maybe their claims would be worth something.

Gatorade and Multis, extra B-12 and C the night before, LOTS of water, and some Excedrin or Naproxin for the headache in the morning, and you can make it to work and not feel like a drunk dumb ass. Also, even if you feel like barfing, eating a high-salt, big ass breakfast is extremely important. Your electrolyte balance is screwed, you've killed a bunch of beneficial bacteria in your digestive tract, and if you don't eat, your hangover will get much worse.

Better yet, don't drink so much that you need to prepare for how wasted you're undoubtedly going to get!

3. Article in MD recomends prickily pear extract 5 hours before consumption reduced hangovers symptoms in the study 50%, also recomended 2 glasses of water, and aspirin before bed, avoiding red wine, and adding some honey in drinks since alchohol reduces blood sugar.

4. im real prone to hangovers....but whenever im on NO2 or creatine or both i seem to not be phased by a hard nite of drinking....this is no BS...try it....of course...i do my best to stay hydrated but im sure the NO2/Creatine is doing something to rid me of a hangover

5. Water (b/4 during and after), ALCAR, and charcoal pills (cheap).

Similar Forum Threads

1. maybe this will help BDC, creatine info.
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
  2. Any supplements really help against hangovers?
    By D2footballjrc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 12:53 PM
  3. hangover help
    By sreed11 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 09:33 AM
  4. Need Help: I got Sore Nipples!
    By Big Masa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 01:31 AM
  5. final help