Sarm X or RPM

In your opinion which is best - SARM X or RPM?

• SARM X

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • RPM

Votes: 34 91.9%

• Total voters
Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
SARM-X is a joke brother.

OTOH RPM is the real deal.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
SARM-X is crap, just ferulic acid. You can get that from ordinairy food.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never tried SARM-X, but there are very few supplements that I have used that are as effective as RPM.

dean17

dean17

Awards
i gotta go with the consensus on this one.. rpm is the sheeiittt dude ive never tried "sarm-x" but from the reviews it sounds to be a bunk product... rpm is def the real deal, you wont be disappointed

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I hope anonymoose was kidding.................................

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RPM
:D

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my vote is for rpm. It is for one of the best supps I have used. great energy focus and aggression. I just got 2 more bottles today along with 2 bottles of Igf-2.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
my vote is for rpm. It is for one of the best supps I have used. great energy focus and aggression. I just got 2 more bottles today along with 2 bottles of Igf-2.
GOOD CHOICE!!!!!

LOVE THIS STACK!!!

OH YEA BY THE WAY MY VOTE

RPM!!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
LOL... fess up. WHo voted for Sarm X. A Hater I am sure......

dean17

dean17

Awards
haha c'mon guys sarm-x isn't really that bad, ive heard a lot of real world feed back about how it can actually make you lose weight! most people experienced dramatic weight loss towards the rear right buttock, you know, right around where you keep your wallet. :rolleyes: lol

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i think this thread was just a ploy to get you to go gold. :run: all you gotta do is pony up the dough and you can see the results of the poll and find out who the hater is on your own:cheers:
nice but no - i was sincere from the get go! i just found out about sarm x and just wanted some feedback from the bros.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
RPM plus AMP = Someone's gettin hurt.

Got some clear shot coming in as well, so I'll have to review that combo as well.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
what i found the most disappointing was in MD i've seen Dave Palumbo and Victor Martinez both give misleading promotional plugs on Sarm- x that is obviously targeted to the people that don't know better and don't realize that REAL sarms are still in the development stages. These are two otherwise accomplished individuals that have given sound advice before. It's probably due to them both having some kind of financial obligation to MHP but it's discouraging none the less.
I agree, i threw the magazine down in digust