FYI: Check it out

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
I just took my first dosage of the day of MFX/HX2/R2...and about two minutes later- i burped...it was the NASTIEST thing i have ever experienced...hahah the taste and odor that arose from my throat was so nasty!!!!:icon_lol:

bfrye2

bfrye2

Awards
I get the same thing, you will get used to it over time.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
It happens...try getting AP stuck right in your esophogus and actually burping up some of the pounder...Now that's grosse.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
It happens...try getting AP stuck right in your esophogus and actually burping up some of the pounder...Now that's grosse.
i know it happens..i dont know it it's possible, but i have once or twice thought that i did burp up powder hah..i'm not complaining or anything- been on this for 6 weeks and for some damn reason i burp EVERY time after taking my pills..lol oh well- just thought it was kinda funny

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I take my raws with a charcoal tablet or some other anti gas OTC thing. Helps a lot with the burps.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I just took my first dosage of the day of MFX/HX2/R2...and about two minutes later- i burped...it was the NASTIEST thing i have ever experienced...hahah the taste and odor that arose from my throat was so nasty!!!!:icon_lol:[/QUO

THATS SWEET DUDE!!! keep us updated on the next dose....just messing. it made me laugh a little:icon_lol: