<->WHITE FLOOD Version 2 to Begin Shipping Monday to Retailers (Mini FAQ)<->

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
<->WHITE FLOOD Version 2 to Begin Shipping Monday to Retailers (Mini FAQ)<->

Based on a ton of user feedback that we have received on this board and others, we are pleased to announce that we have made a few small updates to White Flood. This will affect all units shipping forward.

The changes are as follows:

1) the TASTE has been dramatically improved

2) No More clumping (still best to keep it in the fridge)

3) The 1700mg of Arginine Ethyl Ester will be replaced with 2200mg of Arginine AKG

4) The 800mg of Ornithine Ethyl Ester will be replaced by 800mg of Ornithine AKG

Mini FAQ:

1) How will you know if you get the new one?

the new one is 610 grams per bottle (older batches were 549 or 580 grams)

2) When will nutraplanet have the new one?

It will begin shipping to them on their next order, they will probably still have to clear the original batches out first which will take 2-3 weeks, on a very rough estimate (no promises).

3) I know the taste will be better, but are the effects the same? (White Flood was awesome.)

Yes, we took the time to make sure the pumps were the same with the AKG version versus the ethyl ester version and decided to add 500mg of extra Arginine AKG so that the formula would produce equal, if not better, results.

4) With all of these great changes, it will cost more, right?

While it did cost us more to make the changes, we are keeping the price the same for the customer

pdf of full label
http://controlledlabsforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=744&d=1184210784

pic:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woot :D I love the pumps from WF. Glad to hear about this flavour upgrade. PS is could you quickly summarize why you switched the ester at AKG, is it better absorbed? Or a link, thanks.

GettinSwol

Awards
That's great to hear. White flood has become a staple for me after finishing my first bottle. I think I'll have to order another bottle today and will get the first batch but it was great anyways. I look forward to trying the new one out!

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Woot :D I love the pumps from WF. Glad to hear about this flavour upgrade. PS is could you quickly summarize why you switched the ester at AKG, is it better absorbed? Or a link, thanks.
the switch was made to enhance flavor and reduce clumps, while simultaneously keeping effectiveness equal to or greater than the original. :)

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Any plans on adding more stims? WF made me relaxed so much so that I didn't want to go to the gym. I am not trying to bash WF because I did like the way it made me feel, but it didn't help me in the gym at all.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Any plans on adding more stims? WF made me relaxed so much so that I didn't want to go to the gym. I am not trying to bash WF because I did like the way it made me feel, but it didn't help me in the gym at all.
that is very unusual, most feel that it is extremely powerful in the stim department. you did 2 scoops (1 serving)?

if you used a full serving, how long have you been on stims without a break?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
that is very unusual, most feel that it is extremely powerful in the stim department. you did 2 scoops (1 serving)?

I am very stimulant tolerant too. But I still had a solid workout and love the BA tingle...

And I need to give the stims a break, which is way I haven't purchased my WF yet.

GettinSwol

Awards
I am very stimulant tolerant too. But I still had a solid workout and love the BA tingle...

And I need to give the stims a break, which is way I haven't purchased my WF yet.
First time I noticed the tingle I thought I was having a heart attack

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established

I think its just the GABA that makes me tired. It seems like it overrides the stims.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
O/T but why is it that diabetics should not consume purple wrath? Is that the same with your WF?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
O/T but why is it that diabetics should not consume purple wrath? Is that the same with your WF?
we have that written on all of our products, since diabetes can be complicated its best to talk it over with your doctor first before consuming any supplement.