What The F*ck Is Going On???

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so right now i am going ****ing crazy. I have currently been awake for 26 hours. Yesterday I took a firedrine pill wich contains 28mg ephedrine, 175 mg caffeine, 4mg synephrine, 7.5 mg salicin. I take it all the time and have never had issues. Then yesterday around lunch time I took 2 Lipex2 wich has 300mg caffeine, 25mg coleus forskolii 40%, 20 mg synephrine, and 5 mg yohimbe. I have taken both of these before without any problems, but right now i can't sleep for the life of me. Also it feels like i am starting to get sick, and i am never sick. I went for a 3 hours job at 3 am this morning. I fell ****ing tired but i can;t sleep. I actually feel like i am losing my mind. is there something about the combination of the 2 diff pills??? someone help me before i end up in a mental institution!!!!!!!!

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
That sucks man drink extra water and just ride it out.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, so right now i am going ****ing crazy. I have currently been awake for 26 hours. Yesterday I took a firedrine pill wich contains 28mg ephedrine, 175 mg caffeine, 4mg synephrine, 7.5 mg salicin. I take it all the time and have never had issues. Then yesterday around lunch time I took 2 Lipex2 wich has 300mg caffeine, 25mg coleus forskolii 40%, 20 mg synephrine, and 5 mg yohimbe. I have taken both of these before without any problems, but right now i can't sleep for the life of me. Also it feels like i am starting to get sick, and i am never sick. I went for a 3 hours job at 3 am this morning. I fell ****ing tired but i can;t sleep. I actually feel like i am losing my mind. is there something about the combination of the 2 diff pills??? someone help me before i end up in a mental institution!!!!!!!!
This may be reaching but when I was on Ephedra/Ephedrine pills I had similar reactions due to "Hypomanic" episodes. Now, I'm a diagnosed Unipolar Hypomanic, and who knows, you could be in that area (very rare) or the more common BiPolar II which experiences Hypomanic episodes...Stimulants and activities that get your brain blood patterns flowing have the ability to send you into hypomanic overdrive, and some of the symptoms include zero to minimal sleep for days.

Others:
* Effected people tend to overestimate their capabilities.
* They feel inflated self-esteem or grandiosity.
* Increased alcohol consumption.
* They fail to see the obvious risks involved in their ventures
* Making lots of plans.
* Excessive involvement in pleasurable activities.
* Increased interest in uncharacteristic sexual flirting.
* They wish of doing several things at once.
* Decreased need for sleep.
* More sensitive than usual.
* They feel like taking too many responsibilities.
* Increase in goal-directed activity

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
lol..thanks. yes I am new here. I do not know why it took me so long to come here.

too much drama at other places.
Drama gets a great big sledge hammer to the face here :) Welcome BTW!

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
hahah, u guys hijacking my thread?? Anyways, thanks for the help guys. I fell asleep about 2 hours later, and just work up. It is 3 pm, lol, so let's just say my sleep schedual is gonna be ****ed for a few days. Lucky I didn't have to work today! Thanks again guys. And tommy i don't have any symptoms of that bypolar thing, but it is making me re look stimulants, so thanks for your honesty.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Thanks Im just getting use to the site..after a while you will be annoyed with me.. :)
Welcome. And don't worry about be annoying. You can't be any worse than that SatireWolf character...He is more annoying than an itchy bunghole...

...I kid, I kid Satire

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
hahah, u guys hijacking my thread?? Anyways, thanks for the help guys. I fell asleep about 2 hours later, and just work up. It is 3 pm, lol, so let's just say my sleep schedual is gonna be ****ed for a few days. Lucky I didn't have to work today! Thanks again guys. And tommy i don't have any symptoms of that bypolar thing, but it is making me re look stimulants, so thanks for your honesty.
Next time you have trouble sleeping. Rub one out. It works like a charm every time for me....

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
Next time you have trouble sleeping. Rub one out. It works like a charm every time for me....
Yah, i rubbed out 3. lol, damn clomid makes me skeet like a water hose. lol.

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Welcome. And don't worry about be annoying. You can't be any worse than that SatireWolf character...He is more annoying than an itchy bunghole...

...I kid, I kid Satire
He's just saying that because he's jealous :)

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
lol... sorry about the hijack hopefully you can use some of the advice.

Thanks everyone I think i will stay here(dont worry not your post) for a while

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn bro you almost had me convinced you were having a bad acid trip.....glad you finally got some zzz's

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Skeet? Isn't that a sport? You darn kids with your fangled names :D

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
sappire yes other site does suck, but no one sucks more then xs

fame126

fame126

Awards