What The F*ck Is Going On???

  1. What The F*ck Is Going On???


    Ok, so right now i am going ****ing crazy. I have currently been awake for 26 hours. Yesterday I took a firedrine pill wich contains 28mg ephedrine, 175 mg caffeine, 4mg synephrine, 7.5 mg salicin. I take it all the time and have never had issues. Then yesterday around lunch time I took 2 Lipex2 wich has 300mg caffeine, 25mg coleus forskolii 40%, 20 mg synephrine, and 5 mg yohimbe. I have taken both of these before without any problems, but right now i can't sleep for the life of me. Also it feels like i am starting to get sick, and i am never sick. I went for a 3 hours job at 3 am this morning. I fell ****ing tired but i can;t sleep. I actually feel like i am losing my mind. is there something about the combination of the 2 diff pills??? someone help me before i end up in a mental institution!!!!!!!!


  2. That sucks man drink extra water and just ride it out.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    Ok, so right now i am going ****ing crazy. I have currently been awake for 26 hours. Yesterday I took a firedrine pill wich contains 28mg ephedrine, 175 mg caffeine, 4mg synephrine, 7.5 mg salicin. I take it all the time and have never had issues. Then yesterday around lunch time I took 2 Lipex2 wich has 300mg caffeine, 25mg coleus forskolii 40%, 20 mg synephrine, and 5 mg yohimbe. I have taken both of these before without any problems, but right now i can't sleep for the life of me. Also it feels like i am starting to get sick, and i am never sick. I went for a 3 hours job at 3 am this morning. I fell ****ing tired but i can;t sleep. I actually feel like i am losing my mind. is there something about the combination of the 2 diff pills??? someone help me before i end up in a mental institution!!!!!!!!
    This may be reaching but when I was on Ephedra/Ephedrine pills I had similar reactions due to "Hypomanic" episodes. Now, I'm a diagnosed Unipolar Hypomanic, and who knows, you could be in that area (very rare) or the more common BiPolar II which experiences Hypomanic episodes...Stimulants and activities that get your brain blood patterns flowing have the ability to send you into hypomanic overdrive, and some of the symptoms include zero to minimal sleep for days.

    Others:
    * Effected people tend to overestimate their capabilities.
    * They feel inflated self-esteem or grandiosity.
    * Increased alcohol consumption.
    * They fail to see the obvious risks involved in their ventures
    * Making lots of plans.
    * Excessive involvement in pleasurable activities.
    * Increased interest in uncharacteristic sexual flirting.
    * They wish of doing several things at once.
    * Decreased need for sleep.
    * More sensitive than usual.
    * They feel like taking too many responsibilities.
    * Increase in goal-directed activity
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by ItsHectic View Post
    That sucks man drink extra water and just ride it out.
    x2 bro!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Sapper564 View Post
    x2 bro!
    I got qouted in a 1st post, welcome to AM.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ItsHectic View Post
    I got qouted in a 1st post, welcome to AM.
    lol..thanks. yes I am new here. I do not know why it took me so long to come here.

    too much drama at other places.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Sapper564 View Post
    lol..thanks. yes I am new here. I do not know why it took me so long to come here.

    too much drama at other places.
    Drama gets a great big sledge hammer to the face here Welcome BTW!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SatireWolf View Post
    Drama gets a great big sledge hammer to the face here Welcome BTW!
    Thanks Im just getting use to the site..after a while you will be annoyed with me..

  9. hahah, u guys hijacking my thread?? Anyways, thanks for the help guys. I fell asleep about 2 hours later, and just work up. It is 3 pm, lol, so let's just say my sleep schedual is gonna be ****ed for a few days. Lucky I didn't have to work today! Thanks again guys. And tommy i don't have any symptoms of that bypolar thing, but it is making me re look stimulants, so thanks for your honesty.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Sapper564 View Post
    Thanks Im just getting use to the site..after a while you will be annoyed with me..
    Welcome. And don't worry about be annoying. You can't be any worse than that SatireWolf character...He is more annoying than an itchy bunghole...

    ...I kid, I kid Satire

  11. Quote Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    hahah, u guys hijacking my thread?? Anyways, thanks for the help guys. I fell asleep about 2 hours later, and just work up. It is 3 pm, lol, so let's just say my sleep schedual is gonna be ****ed for a few days. Lucky I didn't have to work today! Thanks again guys. And tommy i don't have any symptoms of that bypolar thing, but it is making me re look stimulants, so thanks for your honesty.
    Next time you have trouble sleeping. Rub one out. It works like a charm every time for me....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Next time you have trouble sleeping. Rub one out. It works like a charm every time for me....
    Yah, i rubbed out 3. lol, damn clomid makes me skeet like a water hose. lol.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Welcome. And don't worry about be annoying. You can't be any worse than that SatireWolf character...He is more annoying than an itchy bunghole...

    ...I kid, I kid Satire
    He's just saying that because he's jealous

  14. lol... sorry about the hijack hopefully you can use some of the advice.

    Thanks everyone I think i will stay here(dont worry not your post) for a while

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    hahah, u guys hijacking my thread?? Anyways, thanks for the help guys. I fell asleep about 2 hours later, and just work up. It is 3 pm, lol, so let's just say my sleep schedual is gonna be ****ed for a few days. Lucky I didn't have to work today! Thanks again guys. And tommy i don't have any symptoms of that bypolar thing, but it is making me re look stimulants, so thanks for your honesty.
    Damn bro you almost had me convinced you were having a bad acid trip.....glad you finally got some zzz's

  16. Skeet? Isn't that a sport? You darn kids with your fangled names

  17. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Skeet? Isn't that a sport? You darn kids with your fangled names
    lol

  18. sappire yes other site does suck, but no one sucks more then xs

  19. Quote Originally Posted by lamuscleman View Post
    sappire yes other site does suck, but no one sucks more then xs
    lol..ok thanks!

  20. take 3 tylenol pm's and call me in the morning:clean:
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What The F*ck Is A Zorse ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 09:31 AM
  2. What the hell is going on with the weather!!
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 06:47 PM
  3. What the f#ck is up with this board???
    By FlyByU in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-11-2005, 11:34 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2005, 01:26 PM
  5. What the hell is going on here?
    By th0m in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-03-2005, 01:34 PM
Log in
Log in