Best creatine product on the market?!

IronStud33

Awards
I know you guys have probably heard this question a thousand times but i need some advice if you could giude me to other forums or let me know what the best creatine product is may it be a mono or involved with other supplements

thanks

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
just regular mono creatine. creatine is all the same unless your looking for a pre-work out sorta thing like N.O explode or such. just go to gnc and pick up those generic brands of creatine. they serve the same purpose imo

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
go with creatine monohydrate its simple cheap and proven to work go to nutraplanet.com and get the bulk wich is the cheapest

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mono is of course the tried and true creatine, but there's also tons of other formulas out there that get great reviews as well. Check out AI'S "Chaos", Millinieum Sports "Ragnorok and Kreaceps". All are stellar products with strong formulation theories.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
go with creatine monohydrate its simple cheap and proven to work go to nutraplanet.com and get the bulk wich is the cheapest
:goodpost:
im on it at the moment and its as good as any. good price to
im not a fan of kre alkaline, i tried it and didnt really notice anything compared to normal mono which i respond well to:head:

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Latest studies have shown kre-alkalyn to be more unstable and creatine mono to be the most stable.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
QUOTE=Chemist2234;862001]''Creatine ethyl ester rapidly degrades to creatinine in stomach acid

Child R1 and Tallon MJ2

1Department of Life Sciences, Kingston University, Penrhyn Rd, Kingston-upon-Thames, United Kingdom. 2University of Northumbria, Sport Sciences, Northumbria University, Northumberland Building, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, [email protected]

Creatine ethyl ester (CEE) is a commercially available synthetic creatine that is now widely used in dietary supplements. It comprises of creatine with an ethyl group attached and this molecular configuration is reported to provide several advantages over creatine monohydrate (CM). The Medical Research Institute (CA, USA) claim that the CEE in their product (CE2) provides greater solubility in lipids, leading to improved absorption. Similarly San (San Corporation, CA, USA) claim that the CEE in their product (San CM2 Alpha) avoids the breakdown of creatine to creatinine in stomach acids. Ultimately it is claimed that CEE products provide greater absorption and efficacy than CM. To date, none of these claims have been evaluated by an independent, or university laboratory and no comparative data are available on CEE and CM.

This study assessed the availability of creatine from three commercial creatine products during degradation in acidic conditions similar to those that occur in the stomach. They comprised of two products containing CEE (San CM2 Alpha and CE2) and commercially available CM (CreapureÒ). An independent laboratory, using testing guidelines recommended by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP), performed the analysis. Each product was incubated in 900ml of pH 1 HCL at 37± 1oC and samples where drawn at 5, 30 and 120 minutes. Creatine availability was assessed by immediately assaying for free creatine, CEE and the creatine breakdown product creatinine, using HPLC (UV)

After 30 minutes incubation only 73% of the initial CEE present was available from CE2, while the amount of CEE available from San CM2 Alpha was even lower at only 62%. In contrast, more than 99% of the creatine remained available from the CM product. These reductions in CEE availability were accompanied by substantial creatinine formation, without the appearance of free creatine. After 120minutes incubation 72% of the CEE was available from CE2 with only 11% available from San CM2 Alpha, while more than 99% of the creatine remained available from CM.

CEE is claimed to provide several advantages over CM because of increased solubility and stability. In practice, the addition of the ethyl group to creatine actually reduces acid stability and accelerates its breakdown to creatinine. This substantially reduces creatine availability in its esterified form and as a consequence creatines such as San CM2 and CE2 are inferior to CM as a source of free creatine.''

------------------------------------------------------------------

''Kre-alkalyn® supplementation has no beneficial effect on creatine-to-creatinine conversion rates.

Tallon MJ1 and Child R2

1University of Northumbria, Sport Sciences, Northumbria University, Northumberland Building, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, 2Department of Life Sciences, Kingston University, Penrhyn Rd, Kingston-upon-Thames, United Kingdom. [email protected]

All American Pharmaceutical and Natural Foods Corp. (Billings, MT, USA) claim that Kre-alkalyn® (KA) a “Buffered” creatine, is 100% stable in stomach acid and does not convert to creatinine. In contrast, they also claim that creatine monohydrate (CM) is highly pH labile with more than 90% of the creatine converting to the degradation product creatinine in stomach acids. To date, no independent or university laboratory has evaluated the stability of KA in stomach acids, assessed its possible conversion to creatinine, or made direct comparisons of acid stability with CM.

This study examined whether KA supplementation reduced the rate of creatine conversion to creatinine, relative to commercially available CM (CreapureÒ). Creatine products were analyzed by an independent commercial laboratory using testing guidelines recommended by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP). Each product was incubated in 900ml of pH 1 HCL at 37± 1oC and samples where drawn at 5, 30 and 120 minutes and immediately analyzed by HPLC (UV) for creatine and creatinine.

In contrast to the claims of All American Pharmaceutical and Natural Foods Corp., the rate of creatinine formation from CM was found to be less than 1% of the initial dose, demonstrating that CM is extremely stable under acidic conditions that replicate those of the stomach. This study also showed that KA supplementation actually resulted in 35% greater conversion of creatine to creatinine than CM. In conclusion the conversion of creatine to creatinine is not a limitation in the delivery of creatine from CM and KA is less stable than CM in the acid conditions of the stomach.''[/QUOTE]

here you go the first study on CEE comparing to MONO

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
micronized creatine mono
I too am a fan of this stuff. It's cheap, seems to dissolve well and can avoid some of the upset stomach and bloating that comes with regular creatine.

To OP, seriously there are all sort of creatine blends and such, but for me the cheapest and best I've tried is what is stated by pistonpump. I mix it in my post workout shake b/c of the dextrose/malto and I also throw it in my morning protein shake.

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
I know you guys have probably heard this question a thousand times but i need some advice if you could giude me to other forums or let me know what the best creatine product is may it be a mono or involved with other supplements

thanks
Creapure creatine monohydrate
Universal Storm
Gaspari SizeOn :thumbsup: