3-AD Replacement

lDaChOsEnOnEl

Awards
Im lookin for a product/ Stack that matches up closely with 3-ad becuase I cant wait any longer for it to come out. I want a strong stack for strenght but I dont want to have to use any SERM's....Any Ideas?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11-OXO by ErgoPharm is the same thing.
ALRI's Jungle Warfare and AX's Hyperdrol x 2 both seem pretty solid too.

Naven

Awards
Im lookin for a product/ Stack that matches up closely with 3-ad becuase I cant wait any longer for it to come out. I want a strong stack for strenght but I dont want to have to use any SERM's....Any Ideas?
It's already been released, no need to wait

lDaChOsEnOnEl

Awards
So what do you think about like a stack of

11-oxo(On Cycle)
Hyperdrol X-2(on cycle)

Advance PCT(Post Cycle)
Mass Fx(Post Cycle)??
Anything else I should add? Or any suggestions?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're killing me BJ, you're killing me...

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
So what do you think about like a stack of

11-oxo(On Cycle)
Hyperdrol X-2(on cycle)

Advance post cycle therapy(Post Cycle)
Mass Fx(Post Cycle)??
Anything else I should add? Or any suggestions?
well i would change it like this

11-oxo(On cycle)
MassFX (oncycle)

Retain 2(Post Cycle)
MassFX(Post Cycle)
Advanced post cycle therapy(Post Cycle)
you could also add RPM

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh, I would just do the 11-OXO for the cycle and then follow it up with the others that you have posted for pct.

lDaChOsEnOnEl

Awards
Why do you suggest running 11-oxo alone instead of with another product like mass fx or hyperdrol x2??

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you could get more bang for your buck that way (and if you have never used these products you will be able to tell which is doing what for you too).

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with stxnas on this, especially if your going to be dosing the 11oxo to cause an anabolic effect. Having the FX in at that point in time would be irrelevant with the suppression issue that may come about. Much better to save for post to help get things right back in order.

lDaChOsEnOnEl

Awards
Okay so how does this look?

11-oxo(Alone)

Hyperdrol x2(post cycle therapy)
Mass Fx(PCT)
AdvancePCT(PCT)

Also what supplemnts you guys recomend I take while on the 11-oxo??
What should should I does the 11-oxo at?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
TheXc

read the rules and delete that link, thats not the 3-ad we are talking about

Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to other retail stores.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is giant nutrition owned by Ergopharm? That product kind of looks like a slap in the face of AX, considering it's called 3-AD.

Naven

Awards
According to PA, it's not adrenosterone, it's desoxy dhea, a competitive AI.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Is giant nutrition owned by Ergopharm? That product kind of looks like a slap in the face of AX, considering it's called 3-AD.
PA did that intentionally because he feels AX ripped off the name of his trademarked 1-AD product, a little childish revenge, funny, but childish.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
PA did that intentionally because he feels AX ripped off the name of his trademarked 1-AD product, a little childish revenge, funny, but childish.

this had nothing to do with revenge. it was done purely with trademark issues in mind and was on the advice of counsel. it was a business decision\

we (not AX) have the 3-ad application for trademark filed with the uspto may 2007 and it was intended to be used for this particular product (which we had sitting around for a while looking for a home)

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
With all the drama between you and AX, theres no way it was just a business call.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
With all the drama between you and AX, theres no way it was just a business call.
i will be honest with you. we discussed it from the business end a while back and it was a good idea but i also got a kick out of it

but then a few weeks ago i felt uncomfortable about it because i knew some people would think it was a cheap shot taking things too far, and it would backfire

but my business partner was adamant that we do it, and he makes NO decisions based on emotions. we simply needed to get a 3-ad on the market to shore up our trademark registration we made last may or it would have all been for naught

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i am sick of this drama BS

life is drama and business is drama

if you don't like drama then i suggest you don't leave your house, don't do anything

lDaChOsEnOnEl

Awards
So now that the drama is over anyone have any ideas how I should dose 11-oxo?????????

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
how do you plan on using it? for a cortisol blocker or for the anabolic effects?

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Never said drama was not part of life, just that one should not deny they take pleasure in it.

Also, business is business, so I understand where you are coming from. Now, where is the IGF-1 product???

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Never said drama was not part of life, just that one should not deny they take pleasure in it.

Also, business is business, so I understand where you are coming from. Now, where is the IGF-1 product???

if i could find one or two decent lab techs to work in my lab i would have time to work on new stuff like that

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
What are the reasons they are hard to come by?

hey i am sure they are out there. i live in a university town. i just don't have the time to go hunting them down.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figured it had something to do with other areas pulling them because of better pay or some other issue.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
That may be part of it, Jay. Most of the chemical industry is situated in the south. That's where the jobs typically are.

Not say Pat couldn't find quality people in Champaign. (I wouldn't live there though.)

lDaChOsEnOnEl

Awards
I plan on using it for the anabolic effect. How should I dose it?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
I plan on using it for the anabolic effect. How should I dose it?
i'm surprised PA hasn't answered your question! but from what i have read about it, to get the anabolic effect from it, it should be dosed at 600mg ED or higher. maybe start at 450mg ed to see how you react to it for a couple days and then bump it up from there.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i'm surprised PA hasn't answered your question! but from what i have read about it, to get the anabolic effect from it, it should be dosed at 600mg ED or higher. maybe start at 450mg ed to see how you react to it for a couple days and then bump it up from there.

i sell it as a cortisol blocker not as an anabolic. that is why i am not answering his question. as soon as i start answering direct questions about how to take it as an anabolic then it means i am promoting it as an anabolic

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
It looks like when all is/was said and done, it was a good idea NOT to refer to it as anything in regards to Anabolic.

At any cost.. Have there been any blood tests done yet? I'm really curious about things like the effect on cholesterol...