I get nothing out of NO Tablets.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
I am off of NO Xplode right now, just got back on creatine, and am taking Nitron 5 by EAS. Looks like a good product. Well, I take this prior to my workouts, and I don't think it has any impact on my pump. I take them usually 30-45 minutes after my breakfast. How can I get these things to work? I usually have a great understanding of supplements, but I never seem to get anything out of tablets, whether they're for energy or NO production. Anyone else have this problem?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I am off of NO Xplode right now, just got back on creatine, and am taking Nitron 5 by EAS. Looks like a good product. Well, I take this prior to my workouts, and I don't think it has any impact on my pump. I take them usually 30-45 minutes after my breakfast. How can I get these things to work? I usually have a great understanding of supplements, but I never seem to get anything out of tablets, whether they're for energy or NO production. Anyone else have this problem?
You want pumps? Go with Anabolic Pump by USP Labs and some RPM by Applied Nutriceuticals. The pumps will be intense to say the least.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
I appreciate the suggestion, I would love to try anabolic pump but I got this Nitron 5 for free, and I have two bottles. I have tried RPM, and once again, got nothing out of it.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the suggestion, I would love to try anabolic pump but I got this Nitron 5 for free, and I have two bottles. I have tried RPM, and once again, got nothing out of it.
Straight Arginine Ethyl Ester 2-3 grams twice a day, cheap and very effective.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I'd dose the nitron 5 on an empty stomach if possible, and with a decent amount of water.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, most NO's are almost always only effective on an empty stomach.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
How empty of a stomach is empty? An hour after eating? Two hours? Two hours is a bit steep in my opinion, leading to catabolism during the workout. I may try taking the NO tablets, when my stomach is empty, just during random times of the day. "Prime" my body...I don't know...just a theory. The problem is, I work out in the morning, at 10:30 usually. I eat breakfast and get done around 9:30. So my pre workout stuff is around 10...so definitely time is cramped and I can't get to bed much earlier than midnight...so idk wtf to do at this rate, lol. I think I am just going to do 2 NO tabs, twice daily, in between meals 2 and 4. We'll see. I am glad I got this stuff for free though, otherwise I'd be pissed. I know that pre workout stuff isn't THAT important, well not necessary at all...but I love the pump, it makes me feel great and is great for motivation.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
if morning workouts are the case, then food is definitely more important. 3 years ago i bought into the NO2 craze, took it as instructed perfectly, but because i worked out at night and the last dose was before dinner, i never got a single thing out of it. So that just leaves me to believe that arginine supps are only worth it preworkout. I could be wrong though.