PH/PS = Dangerous??

borninsin

Awards
Hi. someone told me that using PH/PS and you become a lab rat, and for all they know you may get retarded, kids with 3 legs and 1 arm+++(just examples)???

Is this true or are they tested so that such things dont happen??

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Hi. someone told me that using PH/PS and you become a lab rat, and for all they know you may get retarded, kids with 3 legs and 1 arm+++(just examples)???

Sounds like you were talking to my GF!!!!

borninsin

Awards
Sounds like you were talking to my GF!!!!

Hehe:head:

Yepp, i got a little scared of what you said!! I want kids sometime in the future and dont want them to get hurt because i throw some pills in my mouth!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This is completely TRUE. Have you read the posts around here. If that is not evidence of retardation then I don't know what is.

They are VERY dangerous and you should avoid them at all costs.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
This is completely TRUE. Have you read the posts around here. If that is not evidence of retardation then I don't know what is.

:toofunny: prolly not bad advice to tell you the truth :D

Bull6125

Bull6125

Awards

Agreed. ----MuscleTech Stack...ultimate results, check it out!!!!!

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
LoL our girlfriends should get together and complain about how whey protein and creatine is going to kill us one day.