what can i mix muscle milk with?

franchise

Awards
ok i bought the chocolate flavor muscle milk (biggest regret of my life) and ive mixed it with 2% milf and water and its unbearable to the point i feel like throwing up..what else could i mix it with that would still make it effective?? could i mix in sugar or can i mix it with another drink? help would be appreciated.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Vodka, Seriously if it taste like a$$ for ya you can't really change it that much. trade it to a friend or have them try it you may have a bad batch.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
MM has some pretty potent flavoring systems that would be next to impossible to mask. Either develope a tolerance or get another flavor.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
ive mixed it with 2% milf
best part of the thread bolded :) --- As far as an answer to your question, you pretty much just have to grin and bear it. Try it with milk or with water and see if you can adjust the taste. If you don't care about fat or calories, you could try mixing it with ice cream or something.

mikeclutch

Awards
i also have chocolate ..its not that bad but if u use milk and put some strawberries or bananas in a blender with it that could help..also like above me said ice cream should help

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Thats the only bad thing about chocolate protein is that it is hard to mi stuff in. I have Mocha and it was awesome. Now i got the Vanilla and is real good too. I put in soe mixed berries and its delicious. I want to try the choc chip mint next. I'd say bananas or strawberries.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I cut my MM with ON instantized whey. I add it to my cereal in the am.

propho

Awards
  • Established
I like all muscle milk flavors I dunno what yer talking about =P I always mix like 1 scoop in with a cup of skim milk.. it's my before i go to sleep protein

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Get a vanilla flavored Casein protein powder, mix in your crystal lite flavor of choice and it turns into a delicious smoothie-like beverage.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
I hate chocolate but I crave the chocolate MM. You might have a bad batch. I've been taking protein shakes for 15 years and have never had the experience you are describing, and I've tried some bad ones. Unless, you really don't like the taste of MM which is really hard to believe. You should be able to do a swap with retailer or whomever you purchased it from.

kev0001000

Awards
If you have a blender you should try adding ice weather or not you are using milk or water. Just add enough ice to make it smooth, not just a really cold drink. The cold will dull down the flavor. Try mixing in other things such as penut butter, bananas, strawberries, any fruit besides citrius because that will amplify the bitterness. Just try to keep it healthy. Fatening it up with sugars and things of that nature will just slow lean muscle growth.

EZDUZIT

EZDUZIT

Awards
ok i bought the chocolate flavor muscle milk (biggest regret of my life) and ive mixed it with 2% milf and water and its unbearable to the point i feel like throwing up..what else could i mix it with that would still make it effective?? could i mix in sugar or can i mix it with another drink? help would be appreciated.
I mix with a whole banana and blueberries crushed ice 1% milk choc flavour
MM

mankussm

mankussm

Awards
I have vanilla flavor cytosport, and I mix it with high protein milk (10grams protein per cup) ;)

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate muscle milk is probably the only flavor I don't really enjoy. Every other flavor I've ever gotten has been amazing as far as taste goes. The only drawback is that it's overpriced. When I do buy it, it's mostly because it tastes so good, rather than what they market it as.

As far as mixing... Try adding a little more milk to give the power more solution to dissolve in? Use a blender?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Try hersheys chocolate syrup if your not cutting, with milk.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Jeez, how many times is this thread going to be resurrected. Just mix it in dog crap, cause that's all Muscle Milk is.

Ha, jk...

Fenway

Awards
Put the chocolate mm in a blender with lots of ice. Put some oats in a coffee grinder and grind them into powder. Get some vanilla whey from ON. Add all the ingredients into the blender with the ice. Put 1/2 cup of all natural peanut butter in the microwave for about 1 minute to soften. Add to the blender and mix on milkshake setting. This should mask the flavor pretty well. If you still have taste issues, add about 8oz of skim milk.

If this does not work, try adding the other 98% of the milf, especially if she is blond. That should take the focus off the taste of the mm. :tongue2:

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you considered adding extra cocoa powder? Supermarkets sell it. It makes things more chocolatey.

b0z

b0z

Awards
That's why I try to steer clear of Choclate flavor. If the flavor isn't just right, you can't mask it with something else.