Primal N2O is on sale at http://www.primaforce.com/ for $10 each or 12 for $100!

1. "He's not human!"
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Primal N2O is on sale at http://www.primaforce.com/ for $10 each or 12 for $100!

Primal N2O is on sale at PRIMAFORCE - Superior Quality, Un*****ed Results for $10 each or 12 for $100!

2. Registered User
    Answers

awesome
  3. Registered User
    Answers

great price...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Answers

wow great deal on my favorite pre-workout powder
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I've never tried this stuff. Is it any good?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

It tastes VERY good!!! I got some of these the last time they had a promo. The clumps are nothing to worry about. They dissolve very easily.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    I've never tried this stuff. Is it any good?
    i really like it and for $10, what do you have to lose... most people i get to try it really enjoy it and end up buying at least 1 tub. hope that helps.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    i really like it and for $10, what do you have to lose... most people i get to try it really enjoy it and end up buying at least 1 tub. hope that helps.
    Ya, for $10, what's the worst that can happen? At the very least it could make my bulk BCAA powder taste better - It's practially cheaper than crystal light. The only problem I could forsee is that they are clumpy b/c the creatine got wet. It is my understanding that creatine is ruined once it because wet like that.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Sweet, absolutely love this stuff. Here is a review for those that have not tried it:
    Taste: If you like what seems to be the patented Prima/Sci lemonade flavor, you will like this. Actually quite a good taste for a pre-workout supp (9/10)

Mixability: Not a real problem here, a little tends to sit on the bottom (I mixed 2 scoops with about 8oz of water), but after a little swirling half way through drinking, it all dissolved (9/10)

Strength: I really like this stuff for strength. Felt great at the gym, really cranked some serious weight (9/10)

Pump/Vascularity: I do not respond well to the typical NO/pump products, but actually got some descent pumps out of this around gym time. Muscles felt full and good to go. (9/10)

Endurance/Recovery: Well, it was good for anaerobic endurance, at the gym lifiting weights, I felt fairly invincible. As for anaerobic endurance, I felt like it had little or no positive or negative effects. (7/10)

Energy: I am sure it is mostly a caffeine and I am not a fan of pumping caffeine into pre workout supps, but regardless, shortly after taking the N20, I had a good wave of energy that persisted throughout the workout and did not create any form of crash (8/10)

Other: I do not like the fact that it is a proprietary blend, actually very frustrating to me and I wish Prima/Sci would rectify this. I understand the reasons for using a proprietary blend, but Prima/Sci is usually better about disclosure in formulas and I would like to know whether or not I should be adding additional bulk for certain ingredients

Overall: When it comes to lifting alone (anaerobic workouts), this is the best preworkout supp I have used.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Is it not $10 anymore? Price is at $43
  11. JpB
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

You sure know how to get rid of product quick
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah, I just looked and it wasn't 10 bucks.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Ya, for $10, what's the worst that can happen? At the very least it could make my bulk BCAA powder taste better - It's practially cheaper than crystal light. The only problem I could forsee is that they are clumpy b/c the creatine got wet. It is my understanding that creatine is ruined once it because wet like that.
    It's not the creatine, it's the citrulline, it is a magnet for water. And it won't ruin the monohydrate that's in there.

I ordered 3 last time they had this deal. I love the stuff, high quality product.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DCP 2.0 is on sale at Orbit!
    By Driven2lift in forum Orbit Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-30-2014, 10:56 PM
  2. new line TransForm "Forged" is now on Sale at CustomCapsule
    By CustomCapsule in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 07:14 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 03:51 PM