Primal N2O is on sale at http://www.primaforce.com/ for $10 each or 12 for $100!

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
wow great deal on my favorite pre-workout powder

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried this stuff. Is it any good?

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
It tastes VERY good!!! I got some of these the last time they had a promo. The clumps are nothing to worry about. They dissolve very easily.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried this stuff. Is it any good?
i really like it and for $10, what do you have to lose... most people i get to try it really enjoy it and end up buying at least 1 tub. hope that helps.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
i really like it and for $10, what do you have to lose... most people i get to try it really enjoy it and end up buying at least 1 tub. hope that helps.
Ya, for $10, what's the worst that can happen? At the very least it could make my bulk BCAA powder taste better :) - It's practially cheaper than crystal light. The only problem I could forsee is that they are clumpy b/c the creatine got wet. It is my understanding that creatine is ruined once it because wet like that.

RB12

RB12

Awards
Sweet, absolutely love this stuff. Here is a review for those that have not tried it:
Taste: If you like what seems to be the patented Prima/Sci lemonade flavor, you will like this. Actually quite a good taste for a pre-workout supp (9/10)

Mixability: Not a real problem here, a little tends to sit on the bottom (I mixed 2 scoops with about 8oz of water), but after a little swirling half way through drinking, it all dissolved (9/10)

Strength: I really like this stuff for strength. Felt great at the gym, really cranked some serious weight (9/10)

Pump/Vascularity: I do not respond well to the typical NO/pump products, but actually got some descent pumps out of this around gym time. Muscles felt full and good to go. (9/10)

Endurance/Recovery: Well, it was good for anaerobic endurance, at the gym lifiting weights, I felt fairly invincible. As for anaerobic endurance, I felt like it had little or no positive or negative effects. (7/10)

Energy: I am sure it is mostly a caffeine and I am not a fan of pumping caffeine into pre workout supps, but regardless, shortly after taking the N20, I had a good wave of energy that persisted throughout the workout and did not create any form of crash (8/10)

Other: I do not like the fact that it is a proprietary blend, actually very frustrating to me and I wish Prima/Sci would rectify this. I understand the reasons for using a proprietary blend, but Prima/Sci is usually better about disclosure in formulas and I would like to know whether or not I should be adding additional bulk for certain ingredients

Overall: When it comes to lifting alone (anaerobic workouts), this is the best preworkout supp I have used.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya, for $10, what's the worst that can happen? At the very least it could make my bulk BCAA powder taste better :) - It's practially cheaper than crystal light. The only problem I could forsee is that they are clumpy b/c the creatine got wet. It is my understanding that creatine is ruined once it because wet like that.
It's not the creatine, it's the citrulline, it is a magnet for water. And it won't ruin the monohydrate that's in there.

I ordered 3 last time they had this deal. I love the stuff, high quality product.