Has anyone tried cyclo z-mass by cytodyne???
- 07-08-2007, 08:47 PM
- 07-09-2007, 10:10 AM
- 07-09-2007, 10:38 AM
oh ok..Has anyone told you you look like a fat monkey?..seriously!!..**** you and your dead grandparents *****
07-09-2007, 10:55 AM
I never had much success with ZMA but I also wouldn't buy something if I wasn't sure what I was buying or what to expect. Research and knowledge help when deciding what to use.
07-09-2007, 01:18 PM
well most people's claim for ZMA supplementation is recovery and better sleep. it didnt do much for me and you can always make homemade ZMA much cheaper than cytodynes. i hope nutra finishes ZMT soon, which looks better than ZMA.
any reason you are wanting to take extra ZMA, seeing that 6OXO Extreme already has a ZMA complex in it? watch your zinc intake as well.
07-09-2007, 01:41 PM
Man thank you so much for that reply.....I didn't know the 6oxo had a zma complex in it.....I guess if I took both it would be too much zinc...........
07-09-2007, 05:11 PM
Too much zinc can lead to a copper deficency(sp), I personally would not go above 50mg/day unless it was for a short period of time.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rhgunner in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2013, 11:06 PM
- By acs13 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2011, 12:46 PM
- By acs13 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2011, 04:55 AM
- By Matt6969 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2009, 01:41 PM
- By ottoclif in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2009, 08:20 PM