Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I've tried No Xplode twice now and I don't recommend it.

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
Which one of the three would work in a bulking stack? Remember one of these NO-Xplode/Cellmass or Shock/Storm or White/Green Mag will be stacked with activate and x-factor.
X-Factor
Activate
+
?
?
with green mag you get 80 servings and white flood you get 50 servings and only need it on workouts days so you get a lot of servings for your money!!!!!!

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I hear a lot of people get sick from NO products.

Also, I thought there was zero research proving the efficacy of these 1999 products...?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
yeh i guess..I've been using no-xplode and cellmass because i get it stacked for like 80$ tax include and s/h. The stuff doesnt work but i see it losing its touch. White Flood Green Mag i heard great reviews for both that and shock/storm. I hear the green mag upsets your stomach and most people have to sip in through the workouts.
no, its perfectly fine. those with sensitive stomaches take half pre and half post workout. many like creatine pre and psot anyway, so it works out well.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you want a cheap, effective creatine cocktail, Green Magnitude is GREAT!!! But it's not at all like Shock Therapy or No-Xplode, which have stims.

I'd say Ragnarok is better than all of the above. Try stim-free Rag with RPM.

EDIT: The beta alanine in the RAG might counter the XFactor, not sure. If so, try Green Mag.

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
I think Shock Therapy and Storm (grape) are pretty good. :head:

Warriorz

Awards
Out of all the creatines and combos I have tried, I would rank Green Mag up there as one of my favorites. Definitely noticed size and strength gains about 10 days in. I didn't get the stomach ache other people mentioned and I usually drank it 20-30 minutes prior to work out. Also, (not sure if it is necessarily a good idea), but when I was bulking I started mixing the green mag in 100% apple juice prior to working. Don't know if the sugar acted at as a transporter, but I notice considerable strength gains at the gym.

The shock theraphy/storm was decent. Kept endurance up during work outs along with steady gains. Worth a try.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Out of all the creatines and combos I have tried, I would rank Green Mag up there as one of my favorites. Definitely noticed size and strength gains about 10 days in. I didn't get the stomach ache other people mentioned and I usually drank it 20-30 minutes prior to work out. Also, (not sure if it is necessarily a good idea), but when I was bulking I started mixing the green mag in 100% apple juice prior to working. Don't know if the sugar acted at as a transporter, but I notice considerable strength gains at the gym.

The shock theraphy/storm was decent. Kept endurance up during work outs along with steady gains. Worth a try.
and for the price and flavor, you cannot go wrong :)