Shelf life for opened Epi bottles - AnabolicMinds.com

Shelf life for opened Epi bottles

  1. New Member
    Solitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    227

    Reputation

    Shelf life for opened Epi bottles


    Hi guys

    I have a question, say for example I only used half of the bottle of Epi/havoc and decided to keep the other half, how long can I keep them for?

  2. Advanced Member
    dhuge67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    487

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Hi guys

    I have a question, say for example I only used half of the bottle of Epi/havoc and decided to keep the other half, how long can I keep them for?
    Put it in the refrigerator or freezer and take it out when you're ready to use it, but that should extend its life. As for an exact date of "expiration" I'm not sure.
  3. New Member
    Solitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    227

    Reputation

    I heard about that, but I need to vacuum sealed it first before putting it in the fridge right?

    I don't know how to vacuum seal stuff?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    dhuge67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    487

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I heard about that, but I need to vacuum sealed it first before putting it in the fridge right?

    I don't know how to vacuum seal stuff?
    Put a piece of plastic wrap over the top of the bottle before twisting the cap on it. Plastic wrap or tin foil..something. Then pop it in the refrigerator or freezer and that should extend its life (again, by how much, I'm not sure). There should be an expiration date on the bottle. If it is kept in the freezer, I'd imagine that the expiration date could be exceeded by a year or so.
  5. New Member
    Solitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    227

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dhuge67 View Post
    Put a piece of plastic wrap over the top of the bottle before twisting the cap on it. Plastic wrap or tin foil..something. Then pop it in the refrigerator or freezer and that should extend its life (again, by how much, I'm not sure). There should be an expiration date on the bottle. If it is kept in the freezer, I'd imagine that the expiration date could be exceeded by a year or so.
    Ah okay, thank you
  6. Advanced Member
    propho's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    991
    Rep Power
    8142

    Reputation

    Dang I plowed through my bottle of havoc.. i'm trying to clear my cabinet out.. so i'm pretty much taking everything now..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Shelf Life for Research Chems?
    By phonefool in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 11:46 AM
  2. Shelf life of opened Somnidren GH
    By rottie76 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 10:14 PM
  3. Shelf Life for Research Chemicals...
    By dsw222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 04:29 PM
  4. Shelf life of OPENED ph's:
    By Manimalia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 11:44 AM
  5. Shelf Life On Open Mdrol?
    By dedlifter1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 06:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in