capping Adrenosterone

abish

abish

Awards
hey guys i got 60g of this and am new to this capping thing. i have a capmquik "00" and digital scale. but have no idea of where to start. i think the "00" size might be to large for this small amount of powder. I plan on 200mg ea cap. i plan on using protien powder for my filler but that is as far as i have gotten.

would it work if i put 200 mg in a cap then fill the rest with filler and measure the total of the two minus the 200 mg of ad. then multiply by the number of pills for the machine and that will tell me how much of each to mix then just spread it out on the machineand cap it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think a much easier thing to do is add the filler to your active (Make sure to write down how many grams of filler you use). Put in a closed container. Shake Well. Cap and Tamper.

Tare the weight up a "00" cap, and measure the weight of one of your andrenosterone caps. If it's not to your statisfaction, you can always bust them open and try again.

abish

abish

Awards
i dont think i fully understand you explination could you try to explain a little better.. sorry im an idiot

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, you've got 60g of Andrenosterone (3-AD I will call it).

-Let's say you add 60g of Flour (you can use protein powder if you really want, but flour is cheaper and more effective because of it's tiny particle size).

-Put them both in a sealed container and shake it the f*ck up,allowing the two powders to mix. And Voila! You've got 50% 3-AD powder. That was pretty easy.

-Ok now, so you cap 50 capsules and tamp it up nice and tight.

-Next you take one of your 3-AD capsules and weigh it. It weighs 500mg (hypothetically speaking). This means that there's about 250mg of 3-AD in each capsule you've made.

-If that's a good amount, you can cap the rest of it. If it's too much, break open the 50 caps, mix them back with the rest of your powder, and dilute with more flour.

abish

abish

Awards
ok know i see thats pretty clear.. thanks for the help bro i will let you know how it goes

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok know i see thats pretty clear.. thanks for the help bro i will let you know how it goes
Yeah, keep us updated on how much you can squeeze into a cap. I don't really know how much that would be, but 500mg tends to be a pretty good guess for a "00" capsule.

abish

abish

Awards
yea its 450 to a little over 550 i think for that size

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
General rule of thumb: if you tamp it nice and tight, you can usually squeeze about 1/4tsp in a "00"

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why do you need a filler?
What's the density of andrenosterone? If it's something like 600mg/ 1/4tsp (sounds like a good number)then he's going to have too much per capsule.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
What's the density of andrenosterone? If it's something like 600mg/ 1/4tsp (sounds like a good number)then he's going to have too much per capsule.
ya i get that i guess what i meant to ask is why can't you just put the desired amount in and leave the rest air?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya i get that i guess what i meant to ask is why can't you just put the desired amount in and leave the rest air?
It's a shi*t ton easier to do it this way. This is actually kind of how the major supp. companies do it on a larger scale. This way you don't have to sit there and measure out each cap and waste tons and tons of time.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
It's a shi*t ton easier to do it this way. This is actually kind of how the major supp. companies do it on a larger scale. This way you don't have to sit there and measure out each cap and waste tons and tons of time.
oh ok i see what your saying. :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's a weird idea: Since your using a hormone that is best taken with a fatty meal for adequate absorption, use some ground flax seed as your filler. Gives you a fat source capped right in with your hormone, which if you space a dose away from a meal could come in handy, and pratically garauntee's getting the best out of the product.

Just a thought.....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not try it transdermally. That is what I was going to try had I been quick enough to get some while it was available.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Why not try it transdermally. That is what I was going to try had I been quick enough to get some while it was available.
This is what I plan on doing. Should be getting mine in tomorrow. Any suggestions on the transdermal?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Bmac63095 Training Forum 24
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 1
StayinHeavy Anabolics 10
brundel Anabolics 33