• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
humm

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Supplements are like a movie now. They hype it up, and when you get the chance to try it, only the preview was good. Haha

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Supplements are like a movie now. They hype it up, and when you get the chance to try it, only the preview was good. Haha
No doubt. Besides what could be so special about this N.O. product that makes it any less worthless than any other N.O. product. I have yet to see the point in taking any N.O. product.:stick:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
well, they dropped an extra few dollars into packaging each bottle..... extra few thousand on marketing..... adds up to about $25 over what it's worth to purchase. lol

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
well, they dropped an extra few dollars into packaging each bottle..... extra few thousand on marketing..... adds up to about $25 over what it's worth to purchase. lol
HAHA SO TRUE!! But the general public loves nice shiny things and they will pay for what looks the best!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I'm afraid, I must agree with the others in this topic. Some of the top Supplement companies rely on fancy packaging and reems of marketing ads to get you to buy their product. It's works for the teen crowd and the uninformed which sadly is the largest part of the supplement market.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm afraid, I must agree with the others in this topic. Some of the top Supplement companies rely on fancy packaging and reems of marketing ads to get you to buy their product. It's works for the teen crowd and the uninformed which sadly is the largest part of the supplement market.
:goodpost:

I totally agree and since coming to AM i've tried nothing but reliable brands with cutting edge products that actually work and don't cost a fortune. ALRI, IBE, USP Labs, Anabolic Innovations etc all great companys who put out quality products and don't charge the consumer up the ass or rely on hype, instead they rely on real world results.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
The supplement I have not tried, so I will avoid commenting.

But holy ****, who is your design and marketing person? Hold on to them, and get some decent supplement people and you got your self a cash castle.

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Primary Active Ingredients:*

Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Beta Alanine,
Creatine, Anhydrous Green Tea Extract,
Creatine Ethyl Ester, Caffeine
and a heaping scoop of Hype and marketing

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That sh!t might have actual TNT powder in it. Be careful, you might get TOO BIG ingesting that stuff :rolleyes:

I can't believe some of the sh!t I see now a day. I used to be a nice guy with a laid back personality but my tolerance for BS seems to get drastically lower as I get older. I just can't believe people keep making these products. I should look into extracting some weird a$$ ingredient and promise everyone that it will make them huge and be retired within 1 year.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
wow, their NO2 black is garbage, and their NO2 PLATINUM is just 3,000mg of AAKG. and now this !?

Holy f.uck ! Does the government know about this !? They better not cuz this shlt is gonna be insane and I don't want it to get banned.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAHA SO TRUE!! But the general public loves nice shiny things and they will pay for what looks the best!
It's unreal. I had a guy come in the other day and wanted MRI NO2. I said "No, we dont carry that garbage" He says back.....get ready....."Garbage, thats the best $70 I've spent. The guy @ GNC said the pumps and strength give......it's almost like roids" I then pointed him to NOW brand AAKG that has 500more mg per serving and retails @ $39.99. Then he came at me with "Nah, no way this can be the same stuff. I'll just wait for GNC to open"

:wtf:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I know this is an old post, but isn't this the crowd that Superdrol NG is targeting?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be trying no2 black soon. A friend got some so I will try a serving out.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Let us know how that goes!

swanee609

swanee609

Awards
i have been takin it i like it other than the taste and thats its not black its pink ha

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
seems to be carbonated sorta. Yucky.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The ad is kickass, but I doubt the product itself is as effective.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Product sucks. Used it for 5 days and did not feel any thing but gaging sensations.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
But the guy at GNC said the pumps were like steroids. Maybe you didn't take it right.

:toofunny:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol

BrentH560

BrentH560

Awards
haha ^^^

I have actually been hearing pretty good reviews of this porduct on a couple other board and on supplement review sites.. I went ahead and ordered a can for $44 so i will be posting my review sometime next week.. hopefully i didnt just flush $44 down the toilet.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its that they under-dose every thing so make sure to double up each serving.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I know most of you hate the idea of this product... BUT

My training partner who holds 6 titles in the INBF LOVESS this stuff... He gave me a serving the other day and it really was pretty good.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
ya... thats one downside... the taste is narsty

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
i use it for the energy, same thing i did with N O Xplode, I like black powder better but neither is anything special, just like the boost i get from it.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
i jsut do a scoop and a lil water and take it like a shot than drink like 12 ozs of water lol..is that ok to do?
haha ya thats fine, i do that with nasty tasting things too... some people actually just throw the scoop o powder in their mouths and wash it down haha

rocstinger

Awards
explosive

been on black powder for about 3 weeks now, biggest thing i have noticed is endurance, recovery between sets is pretty impressive.

found out why they call it black powder the hard way, put 2 scoops in 20 oz of water put top on while i changed clothes and the dang bottle blew up (big mess, thought i was gonna get banned from the gym.) seems like it carbonates or something. do not put lid on for very long, it will blow up.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did not like the taste of it or feel any thing from black powder.

beefcake220

Awards
this stuff tast like ass but it does give a good pumpand focus nothing campared to shotgun though

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
MRI... not a fan.

WAR and Black Powder were nothing special.

plus, they sent me a shaker cup, it's a terrible blender bottle knockoff, and the dang print comes off on my hand, all sticky and sh!t..

but they do have purtty boxes.