PH/PS and blood test?? - AnabolicMinds.com

PH/PS and blood test??

  1. New Member
    borninsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    125

    Reputation

    PH/PS and blood test??


    is it true that it can be traced in blood test life true??

  2. New Member
    alphapump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    91

    Reputation

    i would certainly think certain ones would be detecable.
  3. Senior Member
    Leggo my Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,487
    Rep Power
    846

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by borninsin View Post
    is it true that it can be traced in blood test life true??
    only if they are looking for it
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    borninsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    125

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    only if they are looking for it
    So if my gym decide to take a blood test of me, then i will test positive 1 year after my last PH/PS cycle?
  5. Senior Member
    Leggo my Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,487
    Rep Power
    846

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by borninsin View Post
    So if my gym decide to take a blood test of me, then i will test positive 1 year after my last PH/PS cycle?
    No, the only metabolites that are detectable for up to a year is 19-nortestosterone (nandrolone) or anything that converts to it and those precursers haven't been widely available for years now. Most of the PH/PS stuff on the market now generally have a max half-life of 8 hours of so, meaning that it should completely clear your system in a day or so. Why the hell would your gym give you a blood test and why the hell would you be worried about it??
  6. New Member
    alphapump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    91

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    No, the only metabolites that are detectable for up to a year is 19-nortestosterone (nandrolone) or anything that converts to it and those precursers haven't been widely available for years now. Most of the PH/PS stuff on the market now generally have a max half-life of 8 hours of so, meaning that it should completely clear your system in a day or so. Why the hell would your gym give you a blood test and why the hell would you be worried about it??
    bump
    very true.


    why is your gym going to test you?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PS/PH Cycles and Blood Pressure
    By Champ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 11:01 AM
  2. Estrogen "Blockers" and Blood Test
    By OldGator in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 02:39 PM
  3. Low Libido And Blood Test
    By pintu in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 09:02 AM
  4. Testosterone and Blood Tests for New cycle?
    By JayRock in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 10:51 PM
  5. PH's and Drug Testing
    By jweave23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 08:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in