PH/PS and blood test??

borninsin

Awards
is it true that it can be traced in blood test life true??

alphapump

alphapump

Awards
i would certainly think certain ones would be detecable.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
So if my gym decide to take a blood test of me, then i will test positive 1 year after my last PH/PS cycle?
No, the only metabolites that are detectable for up to a year is 19-nortestosterone (nandrolone) or anything that converts to it and those precursers haven't been widely available for years now. Most of the PH/PS stuff on the market now generally have a max half-life of 8 hours of so, meaning that it should completely clear your system in a day or so. Why the hell would your gym give you a blood test and why the hell would you be worried about it??

alphapump

alphapump

Awards
No, the only metabolites that are detectable for up to a year is 19-nortestosterone (nandrolone) or anything that converts to it and those precursers haven't been widely available for years now. Most of the PH/PS stuff on the market now generally have a max half-life of 8 hours of so, meaning that it should completely clear your system in a day or so. Why the hell would your gym give you a blood test and why the hell would you be worried about it??
bump
very true.

why is your gym going to test you?