Anabolic Pump-Kwil Carb Combo--wow cheap!

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
The best deal is the VasoExplode + Anabolic Pump for $50 at another site. Not sure on the posting rules here so PM if you want the site.

arena

isnt that a bad combo because AP needs something with a low gi index.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established

Who said you had to take them together. Take the WM immediately post workout and the ap with actual meals.
Also the vaso/ap combo is at xxx xxxxxxxxx

No.

If you choose to use WMS it's better to use AP than not use it along side WMS or any carbohydrate for that fact.

I prefer a mix of oats and WMS, but many enjoy WMS on it's own.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best deal is the VasoExplode + Anabolic Pump for $50 at another site. Not sure on the posting rules here so PM if you want the site.
Also the vaso/ap combo is at xxx xxxxxxx
Rules
"Advertising or linking in any way is not permitted unless you are a board sponsor or have permission from the MOD staff. These privileges are afforded to those companies that help keep this board running. Respect them as well as board management.

Addition 4/15/07:

Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to other retail stores."

My guess is that if someone would at least read the rules then they may actually know what they say.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Rules
"Advertising or linking in any way is not permitted unless you are a board sponsor or have permission from the MOD staff. These privileges are afforded to those companies that help keep this board running. Respect them as well as board management.

Addition 4/15/07:

Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to other retail stores."

My guess is that if someone would at least read the rules then they may actually know what they say.
Sorry boss, at least I did not post the link. Lesson learned:nono:

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Rules

Addition 4/15/07:

woops I saw the title company reps/advertising and didnt think it applied to anyone but rep/owners. Sorry