When is nutraplanet going to have the NEW pro complex?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered two jugs of 4.4lb rocky road pro complex, seeing the steep price increase to 42 bucks a pop, I thought for sure that this was the new formula stuff. Not the old stuff, which is why I ordered it.

But low and behold, it is still the OLD stuff. I can get some of the new stuff at one of my local supp shops for 42 too i believe, but they didnt' have rocky road, and I wanted to support nutraplanet and the board of course, (not to mention i wanted some palo alto labs stuff, and this local place doesn't have it)

But I am a little disappointed, when is the new stuff going to be IN stock and be shipping, so that next time I go to order pro complex from nutraplanet, I know what I'm getting is going to be the new stuff?

Thanks

Eric

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eric,

I will find out for you Monday. Courtesy bump for me?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Sure thing. Thanks for finding out for me :D

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Eric,

First off, thank you for your business and apologies for the inconvenience.

Please contact me directly at [email protected], with your order#, name, and email address, and we will futher discuss this matter.

Thanks for your business! :)

I just ordered two jugs of 4.4lb rocky road pro complex, seeing the steep price increase to 42 bucks a pop, I thought for sure that this was the new formula stuff. Not the old stuff, which is why I ordered it.

But low and behold, it is still the OLD stuff. I can get some of the new stuff at one of my local supp shops for 42 too i believe, but they didnt' have rocky road, and I wanted to support nutraplanet and the board of course, (not to mention i wanted some palo alto labs stuff, and this local place doesn't have it)

But I am a little disappointed, when is the new stuff going to be IN stock and be shipping, so that next time I go to order pro complex from nutraplanet, I know what I'm getting is going to be the new stuff?

Thanks

Eric

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
ATTENTION ALL CUSTOMERS:

For the most reliable and quickest customer serive response, please email ALL customer service issues directly to [email protected].

Thanks for everyone's cooperation and business!