When is nutraplanet going to have the NEW pro complex?

1. When is nutraplanet going to have the NEW pro complex?

I just ordered two jugs of 4.4lb rocky road pro complex, seeing the steep price increase to 42 bucks a pop, I thought for sure that this was the new formula stuff. Not the old stuff, which is why I ordered it.

But low and behold, it is still the OLD stuff. I can get some of the new stuff at one of my local supp shops for 42 too i believe, but they didnt' have rocky road, and I wanted to support nutraplanet and the board of course, (not to mention i wanted some palo alto labs stuff, and this local place doesn't have it)

But I am a little disappointed, when is the new stuff going to be IN stock and be shipping, so that next time I go to order pro complex from nutraplanet, I know what I'm getting is going to be the new stuff?

Thanks

Eric

2. Eric,

I will find out for you Monday. Courtesy bump for me?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

3. Sure thing. Thanks for finding out for me
    •   

4. courtesy bump

5. Eric,

First off, thank you for your business and apologies for the inconvenience.

Please contact me directly at Customerservice@nutraplanet.co m, with your order#, name, and email address, and we will futher discuss this matter.

Thanks for your business!

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    I just ordered two jugs of 4.4lb rocky road pro complex, seeing the steep price increase to 42 bucks a pop, I thought for sure that this was the new formula stuff. Not the old stuff, which is why I ordered it.

But low and behold, it is still the OLD stuff. I can get some of the new stuff at one of my local supp shops for 42 too i believe, but they didnt' have rocky road, and I wanted to support nutraplanet and the board of course, (not to mention i wanted some palo alto labs stuff, and this local place doesn't have it)

But I am a little disappointed, when is the new stuff going to be IN stock and be shipping, so that next time I go to order pro complex from nutraplanet, I know what I'm getting is going to be the new stuff?

Thanks

Eric
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  6. Exclamation

ATTENTION ALL CUSTOMERS:

For the most reliable and quickest customer serive response, please email ALL customer service issues directly to Customerservice@nutraplanet.co m.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation and business!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

Similar Forum Threads

1. When is NP going to reload on TCF-1?
    By Boatcop1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 01:23 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 12:49 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 06:46 PM
  4. When is Napalm going to be back in stock?
    By The_Reverend in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 01:02 PM
  5. When is Camphibolic going to be in stock?
    By McBurly in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 02:46 PM