2 questions- Reset AD and beta-alanine

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%

2 questions- Reset AD and beta-alanine

how long does it take for Reset AD to kick in? i just got my package this morning and i popped the first one. i will take another about 1 hour pre-w/o, and just wana know how i should dose my stims. sadly RPM is starting to fade like all other stims do for me. the other day i took 4 rpm and 1 leviathan and i was pretty amped but its nothing like the first couple days on RPM. so will reset AD take effect this first day or should i just take the 4 rpm and 1 leviathan like i did the other day?

and my other question. how much beta-alanine is too much? im taking clout and incarnate right now. both contain beta-alanine. incarnate provides 2g's pre and post w/o and clout 1.6g pre w/o and .8g post w/o (i take 1 scoop pre and 1/2 scoop post) so that means im getting 6.4g of beta-alanine each day. could i take 2 incarnate pre and post instead of 3 since im getting the extra BA from clout?

2. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by chaos92287 View Post
    how long does it take for Reset AD to kick in? i just got my package this morning and i popped the first one. i will take another about 1 hour pre-w/o, and just wana know how i should dose my stims. sadly RPM is starting to fade like all other stims do for me. the other day i took 4 rpm and 1 leviathan and i was pretty amped but its nothing like the first couple days on RPM. so will reset AD take effect this first day or should i just take the 4 rpm and 1 leviathan like i did the other day?

and my other question. how much beta-alanine is too much? im taking clout and incarnate right now. both contain beta-alanine. incarnate provides 2g's pre and post w/o and clout 1.6g pre w/o and .8g post w/o (i take 1 scoop pre and 1/2 scoop post) so that means im getting 6.4g of beta-alanine each day. could i take 2 incarnate pre and post instead of 3 since im getting the extra BA from clout?

1) Reset CAN kick in the first dose, but for some it takes a couple days. I would cut back a tad on the stims right off the bat though.

2) As for the beta-alanine, how much do you weigh?? Clinical research has shown effectiveness UP TO, but NOT limited to 6.23g's or something like that, so you are right in that area --- you should be totally fine.

Btw, GREAT choice of products my friend, you should really enjoy Clout.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%

k thanx. i'll cut it back to my original dose of 2 RPM and 1 leviahan and see how it goes.

i weigh around 140lbs (probly a little more now, clout has me looking JACKED ) guess i'll just keep doing it the way i am now. i was just thinkin about it the other day, and figured i might be able to get the bottle to last me longer (im cheap lol)
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutra's bulk citrulline and beta alanine question
    By ekdevil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 11:49 PM
  2. creatine and beta alanine question
    By ryan4415 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 02:16 PM
  3. Question about Reset AD and cigarettes
    By Matt Skiba in forum Supplements