Stack for August

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys i am going to be starting a new supplement stack for the month of august. Im looking for input on what i should add or remove from this stack.

1. Poseidon
2. Clout
3. Optimum whey
4. Matrix 5.0 protein
6. 11-oxo
7. Junglewarfare
8 RPM

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
How many (# wise) are you looking to keep?

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I am looking to maintain muscle and strength while cutting down a few pounds. I dont have much to trim i can see my abs year round even when im bulking.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am looking to maintain muscle and strength while cutting down a few pounds. I dont have much to trim i can see my abs year round even when im bulking.

Well 11-OXO & RPM should be great in that department. Just make sure you mix something with the Whey protein to slow the absorption down. Whey has similar effects on your blood sugar as sugar.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
You could also give DCP and Leviathan a go for a recomp which it seems is your goal right now.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys i am going to be starting a new supplement stack for the month of august. Im looking for input on what i should add or remove from this stack.

1. Poseidon
2. Clout
3. Optimum whey
4. Matrix 5.0 protein
6. 11-oxo
7. Junglewarfare
8 RPM
Okay, I'll give ya a hand on sortings all the stuff you have read good reviews about...

Like everyone (almost) else, you probably want to recomp, as it's time for summer, and we all want those girls to turn their heads when we pass by them at the beach ;)

You have a pretty decent stack there, but it might be overkill.

Poseidon: Probably should be a staple in everyone's diet. Expensive though. So good choice here.

Clout: this is where I would cut this one. if you want increased definition. An excellent creatine product. Maybe even the best out there. You decide.

Whey and Matrix: No need to talk too much about them.. You seem to know already how to use them. Matrix at night, whey pre and post workout.

11 oxo: Now you have to watch it here. This is a pro hormone. It is just a lower dosage. It is the same as 3 AD, but labeled as a cortisol tool. It is, but just read up on that a little is what I suggest.

Jungle Warfare: Tons of users report good gains on this product. I am 19. I have used up 3 bottles and have seen decent results, but not enough to buy more. I suggest you make your own decision on this one. It is not a necessity in your stack IMO.

RPM: Definetly will give you a good kick in the butt pre wo. It is worth it. Will boost libido, as well as reach for a few reps.

There, you got it.

Have fun

J

jdev

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how much youre looking to spend, but imo poseidon isn't really necessary, and pretty expensive for what you get. I think BCAAs or preferably Xtend (because BCAAs alone even with some sort of flavoring are unbearable) would probably be more beneficial.
It also would probably be cheaper to buy Beta Alanine tabs or Bulk Beta-Alanine and some creatine mono powder or CEE caps rather than the Clout. you would also be able to dose the Beta Alanine at 4g twice or three times a day, which is now the recommended dose.
You may also want to consider other products from ALRI, DS, Ergo or AX. 11-oxo is a PH as jjohn said. some people have said Jungle Warfare causes problems with the liver, though it is not clear how much merit these claims have. Also Patrick Arnold said that 6-Bromo which is in AX's product Hyperdrol X-2 converts to a prosteroid.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I don't know how much youre looking to spend, but imo poseidon isn't really necessary, and pretty expensive for what you get. I think BCAAs or preferably Xtend (because BCAAs alone even with some sort of flavoring are unbearable) would probably be more beneficial.
It also would probably be cheaper to buy Beta Alanine tabs or Bulk Beta-Alanine and some creatine mono powder or CEE caps rather than the Clout. you would also be able to dose the Beta Alanine at 4g twice or three times a day, which is now the recommended dose.
You may also want to consider other products from ALRI, DS, Ergo or AX. 11-oxo is a PH as jjohn said. some people have said Jungle Warfare causes problems with the liver, though it is not clear how much merit these claims have. Also Patrick Arnold said that 6-Bromo which is in AX's product Hyperdrol X-2 converts to a prosteroid.

Poseidon and BCAA's are 2 different animals completely. IMHO, Poseidon should be at the base of any supplement regimen, regardless of your goal...a staple if you will. Yes it's really that good. I'm a bit bias, I'll admit, but looking at the countless feedback from NON-Bias users, I think you will have to agree. ;)

BCAA's would be a very good addition to your stack as well. I actually mix 2-3 servings of Excell with 1-2 servings of Poseidon to sip on during each workout. If cost is an issue, bulk BCAA's are a great alternative. The taste issue can be solved by mixing it with your favorite flavor of crystal light. Try 1 serving Poseidon and 10-15 grams of BCAA's mixed with Crystal light and sip on it before/during your workout...I think you will be pleased with the results. :thumbsup:

Workin

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Poseidon and BCAA's are 2 different animals completely. IMHO, Poseidon should be at the base of any supplement regimen, regardless of your goal...a staple if you will. Yes it's really that good. I'm a bit bias, I'll admit, but looking at the countless feedback from NON-Bias users, I think you will have to agree. ;)

BCAA's would be a very good addition to your stack as well. I actually mix 2-3 servings of Excell with 1-2 servings of Poseidon to sip on during each workout. If cost is an issue, bulk BCAA's are a great alternative. The taste issue can be solved by mixing it with your favorite flavor of crystal light. Try 1 serving Poseidon and 10-15 grams of BCAA's mixed with Crystal light and sip on it before/during your workout...I think you will be pleased with the results. :thumbsup:

Workin
And after ;)

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir! I usually mix a second batch for after in 40 grams of Whey isolate. ;)

Workin
Nice, I just picked up 10lbs of Dymatize Isolate for $54 shipped. I must admit, I am loving the low GI stress. Makes it much easier to get in my protein macros without hugging porcelain all day.

Also bought some WMS, hopefully with the WPI I should be golden for PWO ;)

The BCAA's I just use a blend + bulk leucine.

I have some random feeling that you may know a thing about nutrition or too as well though, so I'll /rant off :p

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I just picked up 10lbs of Dymatize Isolate for $54 shipped. I must admit, I am loving the low GI stress. Makes it much easier to get in my protein macros without hugging porcelain all day.

Also bought some WMS, hopefully with the WPI I should be golden for PWO ;)

The BCAA's I just use a blend + bulk leucine.

I have some random feeling that you may know a thing about nutrition or too as well though, so I'll /rant off :p
Now that's a good price for WPI! Sounds like you've got one heck of a PWO shake with the addition of BCAA's (with additional leucine :) ) and WMS! Nice!

Workin

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
umm, I strongly disagree. 2 different things, but stack together they are amazing! Use it everyday, workout or not, one of the best supps out there for people who train, or just the everyday person just for its health benifit's alone. Personally had seen great results in my skin while using Poseidon. Nimbus should just be sending me 5lb tubs of it!!....hint hint Aaron..haha..jk, new date for poseidon BA yet?

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Thats for the replies, i am looking to add all the supplements that i listed. My main concern was that JW, 11oxo and rpm might cause more harm than good. I am definatly looking forward to Poseidon ive never experienced the niacin flush before so im sure i will freak out when i get the first one.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I dun think you need PH's imo.

RPM+Leviathan+DCP+Poseidon+Xtend+Incarnate --- is EXACTLY what I would use if I were you.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ps. Using Lipo PM as my non stim right now and like it alot!

A

arena

Well 11-OXO & RPM should be great in that department. Just make sure you mix something with the Whey protein to slow the absorption down. Whey has similar effects on your blood sugar as sugar.
huh? consuming an all protein meal causes your body to release glucagon in order to prevent hypoglemia. so yes, whey protein does increase your blood sugar level, but its from energy reserves. it doesnt make you fat

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
umm, I strongly disagree. 2 different things, but stack together they are amazing! Use it everyday, workout or not, one of the best supps out there for people who train, or just the everyday person just for its health benifit's alone. Personally had seen great results in my skin while using Poseidon. Nimbus should just be sending me 5lb tubs of it!!....hint hint Aaron..haha..jk, new date for poseidon BA yet?
Glad to hear you feel the same way about Poseidon John...Thanks for the impute! ;)

Poseidon-BA should be released soon...I don't want to give a date yet...I'll just say that for all those interested, head on over to the Nutra Planet Forum and post your interest. :thumbsup: It shouldn't be long now...

Workin