Hemadrol/ Propadrol Cycle Question

triggerman

Awards
Hey. Thinking of doing this stack next since I've ran Hemadrol before with Orastan A and had no significant side effects.

Even through the "search" function, I don't see anything referring to dosing amounts of using these two products togehter.........Can someone please help me out here???

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Hey. Thinking of doing this stack next since I've ran Hemadrol before with Orastan A and had no significant side effects.

Even through the "search" function, I don't see anything referring to dosing amounts of using these two products togehter.........Can someone please help me out here???
50mg Hemadrol/60mg Propadrol. If you were to play with the dosages with the two, then only adjust the Propadrol dose in the stack.

another12

Awards
what kind of negative effects on the liver does this stack of hemadrol and propadrol have? i am about to start this and would appreciate any guidance regarding protecting my organs :) i have heard that it may do some damage to the liver...

another12

Awards
what kind of negative effects on the liver does this stack of hemadrol and propadrol have? i am about to start this and would appreciate any guidance regarding protecting my organs :) i have heard that it may do some damage to the liver...
Follow-up: I called the company (EST Nutrition) and spoke with someone in customer service. They said it has minimal impact overall on the liver but that Milk Thistle is the way to go. I went to a local sports supplements store that carries all of these types of supplements and they said the same thing-- that Milk Thistle is the way to go... one tablet a day (I got the extended release type of pills)... it's simply to cleanse the liver. The local store also recommended Hawthorne, which is a pill to lower blood pressure... not that it should increase dramatically on this stack, but because it's just a nice precautionary measure. I am all about precautionary measures!

Made by Herbal Actives:
Milk Thistle - Extended Release 30 caps, 500mg each
Hawthorne - Extended Release 30 caps, 300mg each

Beige

Awards
  • Established
how many mg's of milk thistle are the pills? what % of sylimarin are they standardized for? try to take in around 1500 mg's of SYLIMARIN (the active in the milk thistle) daily.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Follow-up: I called the company (EST Nutrition) and spoke with someone in customer service. They said it has minimal impact overall on the liver but that Milk Thistle is the way to go. I went to a local sports supplements store that carries all of these types of supplements and they said the same thing-- that Milk Thistle is the way to go... one tablet a day (I got the extended release type of pills)... it's simply to cleanse the liver. The local store also recommended Hawthorne, which is a pill to lower blood pressure... not that it should increase dramatically on this stack, but because it's just a nice precautionary measure. I am all about precautionary measures!

Made by Herbal Actives:
Milk Thistle - Extended Release 30 caps, 500mg each
Hawthorne - Extended Release 30 caps, 300mg each

You could get BP issues with Hemadrol..I advise you to take CYCLE SUPPORT 2x day ..1 week before/during and Post cycle..This is a must witj every PH cycle I think..just my 2c's..
In Cycle support ther is also MilkThist.. and many more great support supp's in 1..Nutra sells it..