11oxo detection time

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey PA...another nonsense question for you...you love answering them though, admit it.

I plan on competing this November...this would be the first time I get my body into that kind of shape, and I want to make sure I don't lose nonsense muscle by cutting. I was figuring that dosing 11oxo for cortisol control prior to the show would help me retain a lot of muscle while still letting me cut.

How long before the show would I need to get off the 11oxo(I might not need to be off it at all depending on dose/detection/legality) if I were to want to pass a urine test?

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I am no patrick arnold by any means but from what i understand and he can correct me if i am wrong but no tests at this time will show any metabolites of 11-oxo or 3-ad

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am no patrick arnold by any means but from what i understand and he can correct me if i am wrong but no tests at this time will show any metabolites of 11-oxo or 3-ad
You are correct that no test will show metabolites of 11-oxo or 3-ad or bulk andrenosterone for that matter...

however, any or all of those compounds(all the same) can SHARE metabolites with other illegal compounds thus giving a "false" positive.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Bump/ Interestead in response...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump/ Interestead in response...
Paging Patrick Arnold...will the supplement gure please report to this post.

thank you. :good: :djparty: :donut:

interesting pics.

B

Boris

Awards
If you're tested against the WADA list, then it lists specific substances, but also has a catch-all that makes it clear that just because something isn't listed doesn't make it legal, and that any substance with a similar structure or action to an endogenous or exogenous steroid is banned. So the metabolite 11-oxotestosterone is almost certainly already illegal and it's just a question of when they develop a test for it. Existing tests may or may not already catch it via a metabolite.

PA said in another thread that he is now of the belief that it is wrong to take banned substances if you take part in drug tested competition, or words to similar effect, so I don't think you can expect him to assist you in evading detection.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're tested against the WADA list, then it lists specific substances, but also has a catch-all that makes it clear that just because something isn't listed doesn't make it legal, and that any substance with a similar structure or action to an endogenous or exogenous steroid is banned. So the metabolite 11-oxotestosterone is almost certainly already illegal and it's just a question of when they develop a test for it. Existing tests may or may not already catch it via a metabolite.

PA said in another thread that he is now of the belief that it is wrong to take banned substances if you take part in drug tested competition, or words to similar effect, so I don't think you can expect him to assist you in evading detection.
im not trying to evade anything. I do not wish to be on ANYTHING when I am at that show. however, there are no rules regarding drug use BEFORE a show...at least for the show im lookng at(as far as I know)...which is NPC.

B

Boris

Awards
Well, for what it's worth, PA said on another thread that the levels of adrenosterone and the metabolite 11-oxotest will be back close to baseline levels after approx 5 hours. As adrenosterone is an endogenous substance, this suggests a negative test result could be returned quite soon after taking 11-oxo. My understanding of current testing procedures is that they don't run the test for exogenous origin of an endogenous substance unless they first detect an abnormal level of the substance.

Timme

Timme

Awards
You are correct that no test will show metabolites of 11-oxo or 3-ad or bulk andrenosterone for that matter...

however, any or all of those compounds(all the same) can SHARE metabolites with other illegal compounds thus giving a "false" positive.
Would it not give a positive test because of to high Testosterone/Epitestosteron ratio (over 6/1)?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it not give a positive test because of to high Testosterone/Epitestosteron ratio (over 6/1)?
I had a convo with PA and according to him, 11oxo shares no known metabolites with any currently tested compounds, and even cooler, he said it should NOT effect Testosterone/Epitestosteron ratio to the point that it would be considered illegal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 25
W Anabolics 14
T Anabolics 30
I Supplements 25
I Supplements 20