What is the difference betweek Anabolic Pump and Yellow Gold

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Cannot seem to figure out the difference between the two, partially because I don't really know what Yellow Gold is, but only that it's sold at nutraplanet, heh.

From what I've seen, they appear to be very similiar, with some people responding to one better than the other. I've tried AP for 3 bottles straight, worked pretty darn great, but I'm always up for new things.

Is Yellow Gold designed in mind for certain stacks? Or specific training regimens?

Thanks

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I may be wrong, but someone once told me that yellow gold was going to have it's name changed to anabolic pump. It was gonna have a little something added or something. Don't take this as fact, but I did hear that from someone.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I may be wrong, but someone once told me that yellow gold was going to have it's name changed to anabolic pump. It was gonna have a little something added or something. Don't take this as fact, but I did hear that from someone.
Thats pretty much it...

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I had heard that yellow gold is just an earlier version of anabolic pump.

And I guess you could say it's designed/sold for those with limited budgets.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I'm not really even sure what it does. Some guy encouraged me to take it for the sake of losing fat. I don't know. But that was when it was called yellow gold and he said a new one was coming out called anabolic pump.