Epistane and Trenadrol?

borninsin

Awards
I considering run Epistane with Trenadrol?? Is this a good stack? or whats the best to stack Epi with for most musclemass and strenght?

This is for bulking, and my goal is to gain 8-15lbs in musclemass and a hell lot of strenght;)

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
I think it's a good stack. Since TRN has been known to cause gyno easily in some, I think the epistane would work good to combat the estrogen related sides that it causes. Aslo you will have some crazy strength gains with this one, Tenadrol by itself increased my bench nearly 60 pounds and epistane has been known to have some great strength increases so get ready for the bar to bend. If your looking more for mass though you should look into max lmg clones, also none methylated and great for mass.

borninsin

Awards
I think it's a good stack. Since TRN has been known to cause gyno easily in some, I think the epistane would work good to combat the estrogen related sides that it causes. Aslo you will have some crazy strength gains with this one, Tenadrol by itself increased my bench nearly 60 pounds and epistane has been known to have some great strength increases so get ready for the bar to bend. If your looking more for mass though you should look into max lmg clones, also none methylated and great for mass.
I am looking for mass and strenght, but most mass!! What do you suggest?? can you give me som names of max lmg clones?? or can i take small doses of trenadrol with EPI and max lmg clones?

Wow its trenadrol that much effective for strenght, thats some hell of a increase!! 60 pounds!!!

borninsin

Awards
Or should i buy tren x from juggernaut instead of trenabol???

brandon43

Awards
a word of advice being that im in the middle of this cycle right now. if you have any pre existing gyno or think u could get gyno run the epistane at a high dosage and the tren at a medium. i was running 90mg extremetren and 20mg epistane both daily and i still had a flare up now im on 40mg epistane 60mg extremetren both daily and taking vitaminb6 and everything is going pretty good. im actually going to stay on the epi for two weeks longer then the tren just to make sure. as soon as i made the switch i also got my libido back which is a definite plus

westieguy89

Awards
Brandon 43 how did your cycle end? Did u have anymore gyno flare ups on the 40 epi 60 tren?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
The gyno reducing effects of Epistane were found mostly at 40mg. Seems to be the sweet spot. 10 - 15lbs on Epistane for a 4 week ED or 8 week pulse is not abnormal depending on diet etc.

Much Love,

Neoborn

westieguy89

Awards
at 40 mg of epistane would a dose of 60mg of trenadrol be a good amount? The epistane at the amount should keep the tren from causing any gyno or at least make it hard for gyno to begin correct?
Im looking to take the tren to increase my strength gains

bencozzy

Awards
i hope you mean 6mg of trenadrol!!

epi has been mentioned to have serm like abilities meaning it competes for the estrogen receptor blocking out estrogen blah blah, im sure if you need more info you can search for it.

max lmg= kilo sprts revolt.
if you do this stack definitely have a serm(clomid nolva etc.) on hand and a good AI(like formestane or ATD)