Supplements you want to try

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I think it'd be cool to have a thread where we list the supplements we're really itching to try but can't because:

A) Don't have the cash
B) Taking conflicting supps
C) Just haven't branched out
D) Aren't quite sure about it
or
E) Aren't in a phase where it would make sense

I'll begin

1. RPM - Can't wait to try this on a cut and compare it with Hot Rox Extreme

2. The ALRI stack of JW, Pro-A, BAM, and Retain (is that the name)

3. The Anabolic Xtreme stack (will use in post cycle therapy for Havoc) of Mass FX, Hyperdrol, and Retain

4. 3-AD (I'm on 3 caps a day of 11-oxo)

5. X-Lean by IBE

6. Poseidon

7. Some other effective pro-hormone (what's out there?), to change things up between cycles of Havoc/Epistane/Epidrol

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ummm...

Powerfull USPlabs
IBE's new line (x-lean, dream)
AX line

all these I either havent gotten around to, or conflicting testing supps/ etc..

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
1. RPM - Can't wait to try this on a cut and compare it with Hot Rox Extreme - Two different items bro. You are comparing apples to oranges. RPM has the potential to burn fat, but it designed for pre-wo intensity. I have tried both, and if it is fat burning then stick with HRE or give PAL's Leviathan a shot. Otherwise RPM is teh sh1t, and I love HRE as a fat burner.

I still haven't ran a full cycle of Leviathan, but plan to one of these days, but I have a cabinet of fat burners I need to use up before spending more caysh (Venom, AMP, HRE, Dialene 4, and a few others)

2. The ALRI stack of JW, Pro-A, BAM, and Retain (is that the name) - Not Retain, but Restore. I am interested in JW and Restore

3. The Anabolic Xtreme stack (will use in post cycle therapy for Havoc) of Mass FX, Hyperdrol, and Retain
PLan on using HDX2 for PCT, Currently have Retain 2

4. 3-AD (I'm on 3 caps a day of 11-oxo) I am running 3-AD now, but want to compare 11-OXO

5. X-Lean by IBE Can't wait

6. Poseidon there should be no reason you aren't taking this. This is that good, but I can't wait to try Poseidon-BA when it comes out.

7. Some other effective pro-hormone (what's out there?), to change things up between cycles of Havoc/Epistane/Epidrol I wanted to try Epistane or Havoc, but each were out, then I learned about EpiDrol and currently running it now. And I do want to try Epistane and Havoc on later cycles to compare them all. I also want to try Axis Labs' Furazadrol.

Others on my short list
X-Force
X Factor
Matrix
Stimulant X 2.0
6-OXO Extreme
AN's new anabolic
IGF-2

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
1. IGF-2 looks interesting....seems similar to powerFull though. are they comparable?
2. Pslin looks promising. again, comparable to AP or yellow gold?
3. activaTe....i loved JW

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
1. IGF-2 looks interesting....seems similar to powerFull though. are they comparable?

personally P-slin blows AP away....great pumps, endurance strength.....AP was great but messed with my stomach...P-slin i will be getting alot of!

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
What could be stacked with RPM for a good fat-burning effect?

Would it stack with the ALRI stuff?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
What could be stacked with RPM for a good fat-burning effect?

Would it stack with the ALRI stuff?
People are stacking Leviathan with it, or a non-stimulant route would be DCP and ses.

If you can handle the stimulant effect you can stack RPM with HRX, or taking HRX in the morning and RPM pre-wo if you workout at night. BTW RPM makes you sweat like a dog, although I have never seen my dog sweat :think:

You can stack RPM with anything. You just need to be careful if you are stacking it with another stim. Which makes RPM even nicer, because you just adjust the amount of caps you take.

By itself I take 6+. Stacked I start with 4 RPM

Hope that helps

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
People are stacking Leviathan with it, or a non-stimulant route would be DCP and ses.

If you can handle the stimulant effect you can stack RPM with HRX, or taking HRX in the morning and RPM pre-wo if you workout at night. BTW RPM makes you sweat like a dog, although I have never seen my dog sweat :think:

You can stack RPM with anything. You just need to be careful if you are stacking it with another stim. Which makes RPM even nicer, because you just adjust the amount of caps you take.

By itself I take 6+. Stacked I start with 4 RPM

Hope that helps
Helps a lot, thanks. 4-6 RPM, wow, you must be pretty big? How many caps are in a bottle?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 and Powerfull have some similarities..... but if you asked me for my personal opinion, I'd say IGF-2 is an improved version. Better in the way of notable gains for sure.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
probably P-Slin... gotta keep true to Snuggle Club

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
personally P-slin blows AP away....great pumps, endurance strength.....AP was great but messed with my stomach...P-slin i will be getting alot of!
did u test it? i know i herd it is great stuff, but its really just concentrated AP right? im gonna get it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P-Slin
Activate Xtreme
X-Factor
AN Stack
Formestane

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 and Powerfull have some similarities..... but if you asked me for my personal opinion, I'd say IGF-2 is an improved version. Better in the way of notable gains for sure.
what if i take about 2g x 3ed of bulk pfull, would IGF-2 be more effective still in your opinion? curious because IGF-2 is so expensive.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what if i take about 2g x 3ed of bulk pfull, would IGF-2 be more effective still in your opinion? curious because IGF-2 is so expensive.
I was wondering the same, a bottle of IGF-2 is not quite a months supply at $50 (3 caps 3x a day)

i'd like to try pslin, and ecdysterones / turkesterone

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
Helps a lot, thanks. 4-6 RPM, wow, you must be pretty big? How many caps are in a bottle?
110 caps in a bottle of RPM. I've been taking 3 before workouts with good effect. It's not like any other stimulant, thermogenic, fat loss supplement I've tried. It seems to have minimal caffeine content and makes me feel more euphoric, but aggressive and not wired up, if that combination makes sense.

My wishlist right now is
-11-oxo (I'd be using low dose to save money, but I'm still not sure on degree of HPTA suppression, which is not something I'd like to deal with right now.)
-3-AD (it's not out)
-Cordygen5 (more money and not convinced I would benefit greatly from it)
-X-Lean (I'm interested in how it will be different over current anti-cortisol products)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
-Cordygen5 (more money and not convinced I would benefit greatly from it)
I was thinking the same thing, and on my order yesterday with NP I decided to buy a bottle. I was thinking that maybe with its aid to endurance plus my reduced need for stims from Reset AD that I could quit using any stims at all (besides taurine if you consider it a stim, i'm not giving that up :)) For sure the Reset AD pays for itself with me cutting back significantly on energy drinks, i'm hoping the combo with cordygen5 pays for itself too.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing, and on my order yesterday with NP I decided to buy a bottle. I was thinking that maybe with its aid to endurance plus my reduced need for stims from Reset AD that I could quit using any stims at all (besides taurine if you consider it a stim, i'm not giving that up :)) For sure the Reset AD pays for itself with me cutting back significantly on energy drinks, i'm hoping the combo with cordygen5 pays for itself too.
The advertisement info and stuff makes it seem like such a fantastic product with all these great benefits, perhaps too many for me to not be skeptical about. I'll concede it's benefit to endurance, though, it's just that I've never had problems in that area.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
All the new PAL supps in the making ;)

And X-Dream.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
i have always wondered about leukic , but cost obviously prohibits a "curiosity" buy. 2 days ago however I was in Vitamin Shoppe and got 2 bottles of Kemistry Labs "Leukix" for 48 dollars for both bottles, so i shelled out the dough and am giving it a shot

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
did u test it? i know i herd it is great stuff, but its really just concentrated AP right? im gonna get it.
yes I tested it, solid new product I will definetly be buying. It has a high tannins camplex from AP...I would definetly recommend oats with it preworkout meal.

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
1. Superdrol, but the side effects just sound so scary, it kinda deter me from ever using it. I need a lot more contemplating for this.

2. 11-OXO, I want to use high dose of this 600 mg, to get its anabolic/androgenic effects, but it is so bloody expensive, so it is out of the question.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor
X-Dream
Pro-Anabol
Chaos
SizeOn
Clearshot

and anything by Dr. Dre

rpen22