Supplements you want to try
- 07-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Supplements you want to try
I think it'd be cool to have a thread where we list the supplements we're really itching to try but can't because:
A) Don't have the cash
B) Taking conflicting supps
C) Just haven't branched out
D) Aren't quite sure about it
E) Aren't in a phase where it would make sense
1. - Can't wait to try this on a cut and compare it with
2. The ALRI stack of JW, Pro-A, BAM, and Retain (is that the name)
3. The Anabolic Xtreme stack (will use in post cycle therapy for Havoc) of Mass FX, Hyperdrol, and Retain
4. 3-AD (I'm on 3 caps a day of )
5. by IBE
7. Some other effective pro-hormone (what's out there?), to change things up between cycles of Havoc/Epistane/Epidrol
- 07-04-2007, 01:54 PM
IBE's new line (x-lean, dream)
all these I either havent gotten around to, or conflicting testing supps/ etc..
07-04-2007, 02:24 PM
1. RPM - Can't wait to try this on a cut and compare it with Hot Rox Extreme - Two different items bro. You are comparing apples to oranges. RPM has the potential to burn fat, but it designed for pre-wo intensity. I have tried both, and if it is fat burning then stick with HRE or give PAL's Leviathan a shot. Otherwise RPM is teh sh1t, and I love HRE as a fat burner.
I still haven't ran a full cycle of Leviathan, but plan to one of these days, but I have a cabinet of fat burners I need to use up before spending more caysh (Venom, AMP, HRE, Dialene 4, and a few others)
2. The ALRI stack of JW, Pro-A, BAM, and Retain (is that the name) - Not Retain, but Restore. I am interested in JW and Restore
3. The Anabolic Xtreme stack (will use in post cycle therapy for Havoc) of Mass FX, Hyperdrol, and Retain PLan on using HDX2 for PCT, Currently have Retain 2
4. 3-AD (I'm on 3 caps a day of 11-oxo) I am running 3-AD now, but want to compare 11-OXO
5. X-Lean by IBE Can't wait
6. Poseidon there should be no reason you aren't taking this. This is that good, but I can't wait to try Poseidon-BA when it comes out.
7. Some other effective pro-hormone (what's out there?), to change things up between cycles of Havoc/Epistane/Epidrol I wanted to try Epistane or Havoc, but each were out, then I learned about EpiDrol and currently running it now. And I do want to try Epistane and Havoc on later cycles to compare them all. I also want to try Axis Labs' Furazadrol.
Others on my short list
Stimulant X 2.0
AN's new anabolic
07-04-2007, 02:33 PM
1. IGF-2 looks interesting....seems similar to powerFull though. are they comparable?
2. Pslin looks promising. again, comparable to AP or yellow gold?
3. activaTe....i loved JW
07-04-2007, 03:20 PM
07-04-2007, 04:03 PM
07-04-2007, 04:08 PM
If you can handle the stimulant effect you can stack RPM with HRX, or taking HRX in the morning and RPM pre-wo if you workout at night. BTW RPM makes you sweat like a dog, although I have never seen my dog sweat
You can stack RPM with anything. You just need to be careful if you are stacking it with another stim. Which makes RPM even nicer, because you just adjust the amount of caps you take.
By itself I take 6+. Stacked I start with 4 RPM
Hope that helps
07-04-2007, 04:12 PM
07-04-2007, 04:34 PM
07-04-2007, 04:36 PM
07-04-2007, 07:22 PM
07-04-2007, 07:29 PM
07-04-2007, 07:30 PM
07-04-2007, 07:50 PM
07-04-2007, 08:53 PM
My wishlist right now is
-11-oxo (I'd be using low dose to save money, but I'm still not sure on degree of HPTA suppression, which is not something I'd like to deal with right now.)
-3-AD (it's not out)
-Cordygen5 (more money and not convinced I would benefit greatly from it)
-X-Lean (I'm interested in how it will be different over current anti-cortisol products)
07-04-2007, 09:22 PM
07-04-2007, 09:44 PM
07-04-2007, 09:53 PM
07-04-2007, 10:44 PM
i have always wondered about leukic , but cost obviously prohibits a "curiosity" buy. 2 days ago however I was in Vitamin Shoppe and got 2 bottles of Kemistry Labs "Leukix" for 48 dollars for both bottles, so i shelled out the dough and am giving it a shot
07-05-2007, 08:26 AM
07-05-2007, 08:27 AM
07-05-2007, 12:50 PM
07-05-2007, 02:17 PM
1. Superdrol, but the side effects just sound so scary, it kinda deter me from ever using it. I need a lot more contemplating for this.
2. 11-OXO, I want to use high dose of this 600 mg, to get its anabolic/androgenic effects, but it is so bloody expensive, so it is out of the question.
07-06-2007, 12:16 AM
and anything by Dr. Dre
iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
07-06-2007, 12:50 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By iForce Dave in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:59 PM
- By New Body in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 04-14-2003, 11:35 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-21-2003, 10:57 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 02-01-2003, 04:40 PM