Supplement Advice

triggerman

Awards
First off, just so everyone knows, I am looking for advice not bashing a product. If you look at most my post I am like the side effect king. Usually, if I have a reaction to something its pretty bad and not just something minor like headaches. Well, with that said, I need some serious advice. Yesterday, I was to begin a cycle of Oxodrol-12 (AKA SUPERDROL). I took 1 pill at 7:00PM and by 7:30PM I began having really strange chest sensations, like skipped beats.I have had palpitations in the past but not for a while.....Within literally 3 minutes, I was vomiting and not to be gross but the Oxodrol pill had just barely started to disolve. This is highly strange as I do not usually respond to orals this way. I have cycled real anabolic steroids in the past and finished a cycle of Hemadrol and Orastan A in March and that cycle was great with no real side effects to speak of............

So question......Is Superdrol simply to strong for my system or do I take the chance at waiting a while in trying this again? And is there history of this for some or am I a weirdo?

In the mean time, I know this is like the harshest oral available, so what else will give gains like Drol w/o such serious consequences? I know of Epistane and Havoc but are the sides as bad as drol?

Sorry bout all the questions, but man Im pissed and want to get a cycle started ASAP, especially considering my preload supps and PCT is already in the works...Any input or your guys thoughts is greatly appreciated.

5meathead

Awards
i have read many posts stating that epistane has little if any side effects and produces gains close to superdrol. Getting ready to try some myself.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
trigger,

I don't think I'd try that product again. If such a minor amount of absorption caused that reaction, I'd hate to think what could happen if it dissolves further or faster next time.... making it too late to get out of your system via vomiting.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Could be anxiety! BUt i would still stay away from it just in case.

triggerman

Awards
Hey guys,

I appreciate everyone's responses to this. After doing some further researching it seems drol causes nausea and vomiting in some people and some just can't take it. On top of this, I already have GERD so that doesn't help! Looks like I'll be ordering Epi or Havoc in the next couple of days to get a cycle going again. Sucky part is I still have a bottle of AX Superdrol and now this bottle of Oxodrol 12...........Looks like they are going to ebay!!!

Thanks again guys.........back to nutraplanet to stock up!!!