Suggestion for Supp Auction section

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Bobo, B5150, Jayhawkk,

What do you guys think of running some sort of contest to try to drive more users to and through the supplement auction section?
It is a very valuable, very nice offering to the site, that I think would see a lot more use if people gave it a try. I'll personally put up a prize bottle of supplements if some sort of promotion is run. Why? For the betterment of the AM.com community. I'll expect Dsade and Stryder to match my bottle with dozens more ;)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Just look at all these supporters.... everyone is with me on this!
You can't fight the power.... you'll be overwhelmed!

(Sarcasm obviously. I feel like Frank the Tank streaking by himself: "The others are coming")

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
i'm curious

I wanna let go of two bottles of emax lmg I've been holding on to. Can I still sell those in the auction area?

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Just look at all these supporters.... everyone is with me on this!
You can't fight the power.... you'll be overwhelmed!

(Sarcasm obviously. I feel like Frank the Tank streaking by himself: "The others are coming")
Come on everybody, we're going streakin.
I agree, personally I think the best way would be to have an ongoing thread, like a I will buy your stuff you don't want and have it contain links to the auction or just have a "buy it now price" for those of us who are too impatient to wait. I like the feature I just wish it got more action.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey honey, do you think KFC's still open? :D

BTW, I'd like to see the supp auction get more action as well.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
I have a bunch of unopened supplements i would like to sell. Definately for the auction idea.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Note to all: There is an active, free to use supplement auction section already. I was simply hoping to draw more traffic through it.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
No. No steroids in the auction area.
Then what the hell am I supposed to do!!!??

[holds head as another wave of twitching and compulsive thoughts about mounting elephants begins]

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then what the hell am I supposed to do!!!??

[holds head as another wave of twitching and compulsive thoughts about mounting elephants begins]
I thought emax lmg was a legal OTC supplement as sold on many sites? So that means I couldn't auction a box of 3-AD even though NP sells it?

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
I thought emax lmg was a legal OTC supplement as sold on many sites? So that means I couldn't auction a box of 3-AD even though NP sells it?
So did I. It isn't a "steroid", it's an "anabolic compound".

Uhhhhh.. save yourself, before it's too late!!! Aaahhhh... AHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! [convulses]

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
XJ, It's a few sections under this "Supplements" section on the main forum.

Other guys,
Don't push your luck.