Alright which is a stronge supp....

bishop17

Banned
Awards
I'm gonna order something from the site store but I can't decide between jw or powerfull....Any advice which one I should get??..I just want the stronges most result oriented one

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna order something from the site store but I can't decide between jw or powerfull....Any advice which one I should get??..I just want the stronges most result oriented one
Both are really good products, I guess you just have a job, and read some logs on what would be the best for your needs.

bishop17

Banned
Awards
I have read somethings its hard to go back through 20 some odd pages to read everything....I though jw was the best but the more I read the more undecisive I became between the two

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
JW will probably give more results, however it's probably a bit more "questionable" as of late as well. Powerfull is effective, and used by many people as well. Tough call. I personally would go on the safe side with Powerfull.

bishop17

Banned
Awards
why would jw be unsafe?..Does it have to do with them saying it has steroids in it??..Cause if thats true then that might be what I'm looking for...or are there some horror gyno stories I should know about?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
lol. The point that is lost to so many people, and it's such a sad thing is:

Do you truly know what is in JW? Do you know the producers? Do you know the formulators? No, No, and No. So if enough stuff comes to light regarding what IS there or MIGHT be there, sometimes one is left wondering.

It's a personal decision, and I have nothing against ALRI, but if there's questions about what is in JW, you won't catch me touching it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
why would jw be unsafe?..Does it have to do with them saying it has steroids in it??..Cause if thats true then that might be what I'm looking for...or are there some horror gyno stories I should know about?
If you're looking for steroids, I have no idea why you want to use JW, or Powerfull.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
And if you're looking for "questionables"..... hit the steroid forum to learn more ;)