Post-workout Muscle Milk Protein Bars
- 07-03-2007, 04:49 PM
- 07-03-2007, 04:53 PM
meh i dont eat bars much......do shakes post, but those bars taste amazing..
- 07-03-2007, 04:56 PM
07-03-2007, 04:59 PM
haha....everyone thinks im always being sarcastic...naw they really do taste good
07-03-2007, 05:01 PM
07-04-2007, 01:41 PM
I'm sure they taste great, bearing the MM name. I actually took a look at them, since I do love MM, and was disappointed at the ingredients.
One of the protein sources was hydolyzed collagen. Several years ago, I swore off any bar that uses a total junk source of protein.
I remember when Real Protein put out some bars back maybe 6 yrs. ago and their ads exposed what hydrolyzed collagen really was. I'kll just stick to my actual MM powdered version.
07-04-2007, 01:46 PM
I would opt for a post-shake.
Similar Forum Threads
- By cg123 in forum SupplementsReplies: 39Last Post: 10-15-2011, 12:26 AM
- By Roguearthur in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 07-17-2010, 04:20 PM
- By illgixxer in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-23-2009, 07:37 PM
- By young weezel in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-16-2008, 08:42 AM
- By Grant in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2004, 12:36 AM