Any body tried IBE-Xdream?

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
any one tried Xdream? compare with ALRI Lean dream?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nope....but lmd id love to test if ur listening

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'll be trying it as soon as it get's here and i'll report back. :dance:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Ask in the IBE forum - there were probably some beta-testers. Their products always seem to deliver in my experience so I'd expect the same from this.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aspire36 + Xdream sure as hell will
Seriously it prob will give you some erotic dreams. I know I day dream about sex all day since I started taking aspire and xdreams only makes you have (according to them) more vivid dreams. Welcome to boner land. I cant wait to try this.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'll be comparing it to REM which so far is my favourite sleep product.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do canadians get ragged on so much? I never have understood this.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Right on, never been but i hear the people are super friendly
its a good time man, hit it up sometime. During the school year its ALLLLL students cause of the big uni's, most bars per capita, great place for a 20 something....

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
No clue i go over the boarder all the time and no one knows i'm Canadian, it's mainly the west coasters who have the accents. And if your talking French then most likely from Quebec. I dunno just like i've heard alot of ppl say Americans are rude and ignorant, but you get ppl like that in every country.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No clue i go over the boarder all the time and no one knows i'm Canadian, it's mainly the west coasters who have the accents. And if your talking French then most likely from Quebec. I dunno just like i've heard alot of ppl say Americans are rude and ignorant, but you get ppl like that in every country.
You think americans are rude try living amongst germans and scots. Both are very abnoxious. Before I get slammed for this I am of both descents.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Jealousy??..hahah.....East coasters have an accent too...well not a hardcore one, but we speak really fast. When I go down to the states I have to slow it down for them, gets kinda annoying repeating myself every 2 minutes

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
eh? sorry had it coming.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
You think americans are rude try living amongst germans and scots. Both are very abnoxious. Before I get slammed for this I am of both descents.
I never said that I thought American's are rude, i've seen some American's first hand be *******s but i've also seen Canadians, french, irish, english etc act the same way. One thing did find weird about American is driving down a street and seeing liquor store gun store liquor store gun store, lol. Can't remember what state that was in, but i was like wtf? lol

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
lol.....i notice i unintentionally say it...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never said that I thought American's are rude, i've seen some American's first hand be *******s but i've also seen Canadians, french, irish, english etc act the same way. One thing did find weird about American is driving down a street and seeing liquor store gun store liquor store gun store, lol. Can't remember what state that was in, but i was like wtf? lol
Well if you dont Ill say it. Americans are rude. Im american and an *******.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Jealousy??..hahah.....East coasters have an accent too...well not a hardcore one, but we speak really fast. When I go down to the states I have to slow it down for them, gets kinda annoying repeating myself every 2 minutes
We used to tease a guy from newfoundland when i worked at a truckshop he'd pronounce the phone number 333-7811: tree-tree-tree-7811, lol.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
It pretty much sucks that the two strength coaches I follow and admire are canucks.