USPlabs really REALLY really REALLY wants to know why the stimulation

Lets just say for the sake of converstaion that USPLabs is going to introduce a very potent Stimulant/fat oxidation.

Would you want appetite suppression or just stimulation?

It is my opinion that ephedrine was used more for weight loss and Stimulation was the side effect.

Who uses stimulants just for pre workout energy?

Personal Opinions please!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I am a fan of pre-workout stimulation. I usually only use them like 1 to 2 times a week. I personally would rather have it be a non-appetite suppresant. I actually enjoy having a big appetite around workout time. I seriously hate finishing a workout unless I am ready and willing to refuel afterward.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
preferably no appetite suppression.
I use them for wake up energy..haha..and preworkout.

new ingredient altogether Jacob?

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
will it keep me up for a 24 hr gear hauling marathon?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Just pure stimulation and I don't mean a feather and a blindfold.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Lets just say for the sake of converstaion that USPLabs is going to introduce a very potent Stimulant/fat oxidation.

It is my opinion that ephedrine was used more for weight loss and Stimulation was the side effect.

I'd really like to see appetite supression as well if it is a weight loss product. That's the hardest part for me when dieting is dealing with the hunger that comes alongside.

Anyways, hunger never really determines when I eat...if it's time to eat, eat.

I'd really like to see appetite supression as well if it is a weight loss product. That's the hardest part for me when dieting is dealing with the hunger that comes alongside.

Anyways, hunger never really determines when I eat...if it's time to eat, eat.
We also have an appetite suppressant in the works. It will probably be part of our fat burning/muscle preserving product that is easy on the adrenals!

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
We also have an appetite suppressant in the works. It will probably be part of our fat burning/muscle preserving product that is easy on the adrenals!
I say go with an anti-catabolic appetite suppressant and make the stimulating product seperate. That way, the stacking options are better and also, a lot of people wont change their pre-workout stim, so this gives them a way of adding a product without too much caff, etc...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible to only have stimulation with no apettite supression?

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The biggest thing for me is actual fat burning. Stimulant is definitely more important than appetite suppression, but the most important is definitely increasing the fat burning ability.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do the appetite suppression as a separate product. preworkout stims are great, and simpler products (in terms of ingredient profile) always seem better to me as I have more control over what goes into me, and can more easily tailor having separate supplement intake for WO/cardio/off days

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
nother vote for no appetite suppression. split em up.

The biggest thing for me is actual fat burning. Stimulant is definitely more important than appetite suppression, but the most important is definitely increasing the fat burning ability.
It would burn fat through the same pathway ephedrine dose.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
No Appetite Suppression! I still need a good stim on a bulk whether it be pre-workout or just early mornings.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
No appetite suppression, and i like the nice smooth clean stimulation that RPM gives if that helps.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
apetite suppresion no - i need all the apetite i can to get all my protien in!

stimulation yes - added benefit to being a beast at the gym - incude metabolic stimulation to burn calories/fat better.

djl

Awards
  • Established

Both have their place for me.

When your workout schedule has you waking up at 4:15 am and you go to bed at 10:30-11 pm, a pure stim is a very good thing.

With that said, a less-intense stimulant that kills appetite through the day is a very good thing for a cut (of course, on a cut having the stim-only for preworkout is necessary, too).

So, both have their place, and I've used both throughout the day.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
For me, gotta have the stim effect. It is a great pick me up during the day. Excellent pre workout boost. I love the mental focus.

Taking it out makes me have to buy two supps instead of one.

No app suppression. I can get that by taking a serving of metamucil, eating a salad, etc, etc.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
I would like a stim-free fat burning supplement that is very effective. If I choose to take a stimulant, I'd like that to be a separate product for pre-workout. I used the ECA stack back in the day because it worked so well for fat burning, but I hated the stimulant aspect of it.

I don't want to walk around "wired" all day ... I have enough energy as it is.:bruce3:
I don't think anyone with healthy adrenals liked the stim effective from ECA. My idea of a stim is much smoother like RPM for example.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone with healthy adrenals liked the stim effective from ECA. My idea of a stim is much smoother like RPM for example.

or Leviathan even..haha..sorry shameless plug

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Pure stimulation.

Looking forward to the adrenal up-regulation. Mine are pretty fried right now - can't go without stims.
Hoping yours allows me to and help my adrenals out.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I like the stim affect for a pre workout boost, a good boost preferably w/out a big crash :D

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Oh and I meant the stim minus the appetite suppression, I think they would be better as separate products as well.

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
As long as it doesnt make me too jittery its all good. I used to be able to handle 10 ripped fuel(ephedra version) and 4 yohimbine/day

Anabolic Monkey

Awards
Go all out. Make it as recreational as possible. That'll get you the most sales. :think:

bodysculpt

Awards
seperate, definately.. i eat light a little girl as it is god damn it..

how bout some appetite inducement?

blackjackcat

Awards
I like the stims pre workout but also the appetite suppression during a cut.

bert4332

Awards
No appetite suppression, even during a cut, I gotta force a lot of food because I'm not hungry. I've been waiting for a supplement for cutting with NO appetite suppression for a long time.