DP I need supporting supplement?

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on leviathan for a little over 2 months and started incarnate about a week or so ago. Was wondering if I needed to take any supporting supplements? I took my blood pressure yesterday and it was like 105 over 63. Not sure how great that is or not dont know alot about that kind of stuff. I make sure I drink plenty of water but just wanting to know if I need anything else?

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
nah, incarnate and leviathan can be stacked together safely. Incarnate is just carnosine, which is a di-peptide of beta-alanine and amino acid Histidine (gives you energy) and Ketosterones - cissus quad plant sterols that support your joints.

Leviathan is a fat burner w/ very little caffeine that stacks very well w the incarnate.

105 over 63 is pretty good for bp. normal is considered 110/ 70. bp tends to fluctuate based on mood, stress, etc. unless you have a family history of bp problems then I wouldn't be alarmed. what time of day did you take it?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
nah, incarnate and leviathan can be stacked together safely. Incarnate is just carnosine, which is a di-peptide of beta-alanine and amino acid Histidine (gives you energy) and Ketosterones - cissus quad plant sterols that support your joints.

Leviathan is a fat burner w/ very little caffeine that stacks very well w the incarnate.

105 over 63 is pretty good for bp. normal is considered 110/ 70. bp tends to fluctuate based on mood, stress, etc. unless you have a family history of high bp then I wouldn't be alarmed. what time of day did you take it?
Ummmmm, where have you been?! Good to have you here at AM man. Welcome!!

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Ummmmm, where have you been?! Good to have you here at AM man. Welcome!!
hahaha. thanks bro, appreciate the warm welcome there. i just started taking Incarnate today, my lumbar has been bothering me so I thought the cissus might help alleviate some of the tension.

i'm going to run it for the next few months alongside the mass fx/Hx2/R2 cycle, then again post cycle with leviathan. too soon to see any results, but it looks really good so we'll see what happens in a couple weeks.

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I took my BP at like 6 in the morning. My grandpa has a machine so i always check it when I go there. Ive always had really good BP just making sure I dont need anything on top of taking these supplements. Thanks guys

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
8 weeks of Leviathan.... wouldn't hurt to go with some Reset AD for awhile in addition to or in place of the Leviathan

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to use reset ad while taking leviathan and incarnate? Im about a week or so into my last bottle. Should i got ahead with it now or just wait till this last month is up?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yes it will work well together.......im on the same stack!

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
I took my BP at like 6 in the morning. My grandpa has a machine so i always check it when I go there. Ive always had really good BP just making sure I dont need anything on top of taking these supplements. Thanks guys
yeah, well bp is also lowest in the morning too