- 07-02-2007, 10:12 PM
I have just recently obtained h-drol... which by some research is apparently the same as halodrol and is a legal steroid i guess but i was wondering will this show up on a ncaa drug test and if so how long would it take me to get out of my system... it is called H-drol which can be purchased online an apparent copycat of halodrol which east germany used in the olympics
- 07-03-2007, 01:33 PM
i just bought some halovar, which is a halodrol clone and the guy at the supp store in my gym said it was on the NCAA list. Cuz i have the same question, but getting tested for the military, i dont know if they look for that kind of stuff.
07-05-2007, 12:03 AM
halodrol is just the name for another prohomormone not the original steriod used by east germans which was. But yest its all the same and oral turinadrol is a banned substance that will show up on tests.
880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
Sponsored by USPLabs
Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
07-06-2007, 01:42 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Izzman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-18-2004, 06:47 PM
- By slewdem in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2004, 07:17 PM
- By Jarconis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-12-2004, 03:05 AM
- By fireman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-01-2003, 10:16 PM
- By Jarconis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2003, 06:15 PM