VPX Zero Carb Protein Shake Taste?
- 07-02-2007, 02:38 PM
- 6'1" 186 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 07-02-2007, 04:25 PM
- 07-02-2007, 05:12 PM
I tried the watermelon. It was ok, but clumpy.
I tried graham cracker and vanilla of the Zero Impact line. Just has a weird flavor, and bad aftertaste to my liking.
07-03-2007, 08:41 AM
i liked their vanilla a lot, didn't have any of the clumping problems listed above. i did, however, think it was overpriced
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2012, 11:27 PM
- By jwterry in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-05-2012, 11:47 PM
- By channelx99 in forum RecipesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2009, 01:37 PM
- By channelx99 in forum RecipesReplies: 9Last Post: 04-13-2009, 08:24 PM
- By GetDatFool in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2008, 05:58 PM