VPX Zero Carb Protein Shake Taste?
- 07-02-2007, 03:38 PM
- 6'1" 186 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 07-02-2007, 05:25 PM
- 07-02-2007, 06:12 PM
I tried the watermelon. It was ok, but clumpy.
I tried graham cracker and vanilla of the Zero Impact line. Just has a weird flavor, and bad aftertaste to my liking.
07-03-2007, 09:41 AM
i liked their vanilla a lot, didn't have any of the clumping problems listed above. i did, however, think it was overpriced
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rick Grimes in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2012, 12:27 AM
- By jwterry in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-06-2012, 12:47 AM
- By channelx99 in forum RecipesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2009, 02:37 PM
- By channelx99 in forum RecipesReplies: 9Last Post: 04-13-2009, 09:24 PM
- By GetDatFool in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2008, 06:58 PM