Creatine Sides

B

bobbyn

Awards
Have any of you guys had any eye issues whil taking creatine?
Every single time I take it 4-5 days into it I get a red eye that hurts like hell. My eye Dr has called it iriteis and says it is somehow connected to kidney function.

Any one have this problem?

Thanks

Bob

U

ultra2extreme

Awards
Drink lots of water m8, and have a kidney function test.

B

bishop17

Banned
Awards
You know what I was thinking??...If all creatine does is take more water in around the muscle to give it that "puffy" look..then can't it give you a slight case of gyno??

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
You know what I was thinking??...If all creatine does is take more water in around the muscle to give it that "puffy" look..then can't it give you a slight case of gyno??
what??????????? Please research what gyno is and the causes of it

B

bobbyn

Awards
hey thanks for the replys...i drink a gal of water a day...or try anyway...sometimes it's only 3 qts. my creatinine level has always been on the high side. 1.4 - 1.6

bob

I

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Lower your dosage of creatine and take it round your workouts with glucose.

U

ultra2extreme

Awards
lol wow...just wow. The internet really is full of misinformation. Creatine intake supports creatine phosphate levels, creatine Phosphate helps add a third phosphate to ADP (Adenosine Di-Phosphate) to make it ATP (Adenosine Tri-Phosphate) or the 'energy molecule'. Although as a side effect extra water is taken into muscles to facilitate this, it is not to make muscles look puffy!

Gyno is growing boobs (more or less) via the breakdown of excess testosterone into estrogen (as i understand it) which can instigate the development of secondary sexual carachteristics.

If any of the more knowledgables on here want to give more accurate info then go ahead, the above is just how i understand matters.

Sore eyes related to kidney function, if only creatine is being taken, should be checked with a doctor. I take large(ish) doses of CEE daily and often dont meet the water req, also i have a tendancy to drink coffee and alcohol in excess and yet i have no such issue. You should deffo get some bloods done.