Creatine cycling, mega loading..?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey i recently read a post by Fritzer about loading more than average amount of creatine mono for three days then taking three off and repeat. Has anyone heard of this or have experience with it? THoughts? I cant seem to find it in the million creatine loading search results i get anywhere. I would like to know personal experience or opinions. thanks.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I was told to "load" Mono when I first bought it. I was also told to make sure I drink more water too. I don't really know how much it helped because I didn't monitor it. From what I understand you "load" it to get a certain level in your system and then you go to the daily serving to maintain it.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Im on week 2 of the 3 days @25gs and 3 days off. I will keep you posted. I couldnt find the original post that gave me this idea ethier.

V

Vtaper

Awards
I read the same thing and decided to try it too, I just finished my first 3 days loading and holy sh!t, I forgot how much bloat mono gives me, I gained about 8 pounds, bloated face, bloated abs, you name it, but I did get stronger and FULL!

I have not used mono since cee came out a couple years back, and to be honest, I never noticed much from cee or kre-alkaline, but when I read that article, it made me think twice about the mono.

Im about to compete, and can not risk the bloat, so I have to stop, but I was impressed with the 3 day load, and will start doing it when my show is over, BTW, I was using AST micronized@ 30g/day. Definitly try this, Good luck!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im on week 2 of the 3 days @25gs and 3 days off. I will keep you posted. I couldnt find the original post that gave me this idea ethier.
definately keep me updated! I will probably try myself. So 25-30g spread thru the day? Have you used Creatine mono in the traditional fashion to compare?

if im correct this is because of creatine levels from supplementing can actually make them lower than natty if used for too long.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Be careful loading mono near or before you do squats. It could be very bad.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Be careful loading mono near or before you do squats. It could be very bad.:dump:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Supplements 1
schroedes Supplements 33
J Supplements 14
B Supplement Logs 1
P Supplements 10