RECOVERY SUPPS with RPM

ClutchGene

Awards
Can anyone suggest a recovery supplement to stack with RPM. I am also going to be ordering Osteobolin-C. I need this primarily for recovering from intense excercises. I have been injured for quite some time and am trying to get my endurance back which RPM is helping greatly. I just need a supplement that I can take to decrease the soreness. Also I need to stay very flexible.. Anything that could help me with both? Thank You

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone suggest a recovery supplement to stack with RPM. I am also going to be ordering Osteobolin-C. I need this primarily for recovering from intense excercises. I have been injured for quite some time and am trying to get my endurance back which RPM is helping greatly. I just need a supplement that I can take to decrease the soreness. Also I need to stay very flexible.. Anything that could help me with both? Thank You
I think that BCAAs before during and after your workout and a full spectrum antioxidant product after your workout would help you greatly.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BCAAs work well for improved recovery. Excell is a popular BCAA supplement and is offered in several flavors.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BCAAs work well for improved recovery. Excell is a popular BCAA supplement and is offered in several flavors.
Couldn't have said it better myself!!!! Excell or Extend are both great BCAA products- I am using watermelon Extend right now- helps my recovery a TON- I run 2-3 miles every morning, plus track, plus football- and I am trying to train for a bb comp in October- BCAA's are awesome for recovery!!!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't have said it better myself!!!! Excell or Extend are both great BCAA products- I am using watermelon Extend right now- helps my recovery a TON- I run 2-3 miles every morning, plus track, plus football- and I am trying to train for a bb comp in October- BCAA's are awesome for recovery!!!
You could also throw ICE into the mix. Or, an EAA product like Purple WRAATH or Primal EAA.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I am going to use RPM with a MAN stack and Cordygen 5. I'll be using Blueprint and HV Body Octane along with the C5 for killer endurance... I am thinking of adding Clout too, but that may be overkill. My staple stack consists of a lot of New Chapter organic products, Reset AD, Lean Green, and a high anti-oxidant product.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am going to use RPM with a MAN stack and Cordygen 5. I'll be using Blueprint and HV Body Octane along with the C5 for killer endurance... I am thinking of adding Clout too, but that may be overkill. My staple stack consists of a lot of New Chapter organic products, Reset AD, Lean Green, and a high anti-oxidant product.
That should be an awesome stack!!

ClutchGene

Awards
That does look like a good stack except for the fact that I cannot really figure out what blueprint does? Cordygen 5 is a product I think I will start using again. Body Octane messed with my stomach too much and was not too impressed with results. Could anyone suggest a good glutamine product for recovery? Heard glutamine works very well but am yet to try it.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
For sure I think it'll be a good stack... I also got some Lipotropin PM and my carnosine levels have been elevated by Incarnate already, so I'm off to a head start!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Could anyone suggest a good glutamine product for recovery? Heard glutamine works very well but am yet to try it.
It depends on your dosing protocol. I have heard some crazy numbers.....

Anywho, Xtend has a nice dose of glutamine.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Right now i am taking RPM before workout with Man Clout and loving it!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It depends on your dosing protocol. I have heard some crazy numbers.....

Anywho, Xtend has a nice dose of glutamine.
Xtend is the ****!!!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I've been wanting to see some feedback on a C5/BO stack for some time now. Are you planning on logging it? Should be a sick stack.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I've been wanting to see some feedback on a C5/BO stack for some time now. Are you planning on logging it? Should be a sick stack.
You want me to log the stack? I didn't receive Clout, as it's on backorder but I got my RPM, Body Octane, Blueprint and C5 in the mail today. Should I even bother adding Clout? I'm not looking to add mass, just get sick endurance.

If you're interested in my logging in, give me your input on whether to get clout or not and if you're ok that I'm doing RPM and Blueprint as well.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I talked to MAN Sports and they said that I can take HV Body Octane and Clout indefinitely if needed, but they recommend cycling Blueprint 8 weeks on/2 weeks off. I should be recieving non-stim RPM in the mail soon, so I'll figure out a dosing protocol to utilize both RPM and AN's new anabolic (non-stim). I'll create a good log format and I'll even try getting pictures too.

I took RPM today... 2 in the morning and 2 pre-workout. I noticed effects attributed to the RPM throughout the day. It gave me smooth energy with no jitters and very good concentration. I must admit a large character flaw of mine... I tend to over-react to things and get annoyed at times, although I'm getting better. This morning as I went to the parking garage to hop in my 'stang I noticed that I had a flat tire. I didn't get mad or anything... I however changed the tire in record time and drove to get it replaced. Without RPM, I'd not have changed it as fast! lol

And at the gym... I usually have killer focus and m&m connection, but I noticed that I completed each workout to absolute failure and even employed a couple drop sets to make sure the intensity was super high... maybe this is attributed to the C5? I took no rests, got a few more reps than usual and felt refreshed after leaving the gym. Don't get me wrong, I go all out when I work out... but I wasn't pooped like I normally am.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I talked to MAN Sports and they said that I can take HV Body Octane and Clout indefinitely if needed, but they recommend cycling Blueprint 8 weeks on/2 weeks off. I should be recieving non-stim RPM in the mail soon, so I'll figure out a dosing protocol to utilize both RPM and AN's new anabolic (non-stim). I'll create a good log format and I'll even try getting pictures too.

I took RPM today... 2 in the morning and 2 pre-workout. I noticed effects attributed to the RPM throughout the day. It gave me smooth energy with no jitters and very good concentration. I must admit a large character flaw of mine... I tend to over-react to things and get annoyed at times, although I'm getting better. This morning as I went to the parking garage to hop in my 'stang I noticed that I had a flat tire. I didn't get mad or anything... I however changed the tire in record time and drove to get it replaced. Without RPM, I'd not have changed it as fast! lol

And at the gym... I usually have killer focus and m&m connection, but I noticed that I completed each workout to absolute failure and even employed a couple drop sets to make sure the intensity was super high... maybe this is attributed to the C5? I took no rests, got a few more reps than usual and felt refreshed after leaving the gym. Don't get me wrong, I go all out when I work out... but I wasn't pooped like I normally am.

The log format and pics would be awesome!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I am very curious as to BluePrint. Seemed potentially impressive, then I never heard about it again............

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, this why I haven't tried it....
I've used Blueprint before for 6 weeks and noticed that I was rock solid all day, erections were harder (nice side, but whatever), I didn't require as much sleep to recover, my pain threshold was much higher, during my workouts, I didn't get that lame and typical NO/arginine type pump.. but my veins were popping through my skin... and even when I wasn't working out I had some new veins sprouting. The best part about it was the recovery and the feeling of muscle hardness all day long, as if you were on a dosage of boldenone I suppose.

Here's a link to the log...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/69953-force-green-super.html

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've used Blueprint before for 6 weeks and noticed that I was rock solid all day, erections were harder (nice side, but whatever), I didn't require as much sleep to recover, my pain threshold was much higher, during my workouts, I didn't get that lame and typical NO/arginine type pump.. but my veins were popping through my skin... and even when I wasn't working out I had some new veins sprouting. The best part about it was the recovery and the feeling of muscle hardness all day long, as if you were on a dosage of boldenone I suppose.

Here's a link to the log...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/69953-force-green-super.html
Sounds interesting- the effects sound pretty similar to our new anabolic- agmatine sounds like a solid product- one of our CN guys was trying to get me to buy some the other day :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting- the effects sound pretty similar to our new anabolic- agmatine sounds like a solid product- one of our CN guys was trying to get me to buy some the other day :)
I think agmatine is a sweet product. I think it's worth it for the effects. Agmatine has a wealth of benefits and to cycle 8 weeks on, 2 off, I'd definitely continue it.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think agmatine is a sweet product. I think it's worth it for the effects. Agmatine has a wealth of benefits and to cycle 8 weeks on, 2 off, I'd definitely continue it.
I do respect the innovation- MAN makes some great products!!