Adrenaline - AnabolicMinds.com

Adrenaline

  1. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2354

    Reputation

    Adrenaline


    So i get back from Florida to my new car part and a new package from Genera Supplements : Adrenaline. Anyone else try it yet? It seems to be a RPM type supp.
    Glucuronlactone- 400mg
    Caffeine - 200mg
    2-amino-4Mehylhexane 40mg
    So it says to start low, recomended is 2 caps. 4 sound ok? i'm 185lbs

  2. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,835
    Rep Power
    4302511

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Recommended is 1 cap at first to asses tolerence.
  3. New Member
    nvr2loud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    301
    Rep Power
    260

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    So i get back from Florida to my new car part and a new package from Genera Supplements : Adrenaline. Anyone else try it yet? It seems to be a RPM type supp.
    Glucuronlactone- 400mg
    Caffeine - 200mg
    2-amino-4Mehylhexane 40mg
    So it says to start low, recomended is 2 caps. 4 sound ok? i'm 185lbs
    I don't think it is a "RPM" type supplement. More like AMP to me. I have tried some samples of it. Still debating on it. Think I might need to pick up some ResetAD since stims are not really doing it for me anymore.
    Good luck with it and post up how it works for you.
    As far as dosing, depends how sensitive you are to stims. Always start with lower dose and work you way up.
    •   
       

  4. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    So i get back from Florida to my new car part and a new package from Genera Supplements : Adrenaline. Anyone else try it yet? It seems to be a RPM type supp.
    Glucuronlactone- 400mg
    Caffeine - 200mg
    2-amino-4Mehylhexane 40mg
    So it says to start low, recomended is 2 caps. 4 sound ok? i'm 185lbs

    2 caps is all that is needed. 4 is WAAYYYYY to much.
  5. Senior Member
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    698

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    2 caps is all that is needed. 4 is WAAYYYYY to much.
    x2. Why do you feel it is an "RPM type supplement," also? Doesn't seem like it to me? Seems more like Stimulant X.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  6. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37730

    Reputation

    It's in there with AMP, XForce, StimX, Clear Shot, etc. Not at all like RPM.
  7. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2354

    Reputation

    I just meant as pre-WO. I din't have much time before to read on it or search due to my eyes were barley stayin open. Thanks for helpin out. Stims do nothin for me really, i got to gewt my ResetAD too.
  8. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2354

    Reputation

    So i tried it and it's good stuff IMO. I felt a bit more focused and took care of buisness. Not sure exactly what the structure 2-amino-4 methyhexane is though. I searched a lot of sites but couldn't turn any clear results besides describing the structure and something wiht protein...? I prolly won't buy it any time soon but we'll see after today.
  9. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2988

    Reputation

    yes,,,,,everyone needs reset...haha..jk

    trying my sample of Adrenaline this weekend...
  10. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    x2. Why do you feel it is an "RPM type supplement," also? Doesn't seem like it to me? Seems more like Stimulant X.
    I never made that association.
  11. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2354

    Reputation

    You guys corrected me in a nice way, i appreciate it. I looked further into things and yea i think i associated it with RPM becasue these days it is the first preWO supp people reference. I do understand it does more than just boost you. sory for the poor reference. I do like this Adrenaline stuff though, i won't lie, i did 3 caps each day....
  12. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2191

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    So i tried it and it's good stuff IMO. I felt a bit more focused and took care of buisness. Not sure exactly what the structure 2-amino-4 methyhexane is though. I searched a lot of sites but couldn't turn any clear results besides describing the structure and something wiht protein...? I prolly won't buy it any time soon but we'll see after today.
    Its a geranamine oil extract, the same ingredient in AMP.
  13. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    You guys corrected me in a nice way, i appreciate it. I looked further into things and yea i think i associated it with RPM becasue these days it is the first preWO supp people reference. I do understand it does more than just boost you. sory for the poor reference. I do like this Adrenaline stuff though, i won't lie, i did 3 caps each day....
    here is a good review.

    Ugabs Mini-Adrenaline Review
  14. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2082

    Reputation

    I tried mine, and loved it. Great energy --- I have always been a huge fan of glucuronlactone, so when I saw that I smiled
  15. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2354

    Reputation

    WOW, yesterdays workout was awesome. I thought mayb the first try was due to a week off but no, Adrenaline deffinetly played a factor. When i supp new things i tend to try not to think about them so i don't have any placebo effect. Well this stuf really kept me going, in the zone, and fight for more weight and more reps. I'm goin to grab some RPM and then give this a shot after.
  16. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    WOW, yesterdays workout was awesome. I thought mayb the first try was due to a week off but no, Adrenaline deffinetly played a factor. When i supp new things i tend to try not to think about them so i don't have any placebo effect. Well this stuf really kept me going, in the zone, and fight for more weight and more reps. I'm goin to grab some RPM and then give this a shot after.
    At Nutra you can get a bottle that is over a 30 day supply for under 28 dollars!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 02:01 PM
  2. Adrenaline Samples
    By GeneraSupps in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 12:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in