Adrenaline

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So i get back from Florida to my new car part and a new package from Genera Supplements : Adrenaline. Anyone else try it yet? It seems to be a RPM type supp.
Glucuronlactone- 400mg
Caffeine - 200mg
2-amino-4Mehylhexane 40mg
So it says to start low, recomended is 2 caps. 4 sound ok? i'm 185lbs

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
So i get back from Florida to my new car part and a new package from Genera Supplements : Adrenaline. Anyone else try it yet? It seems to be a RPM type supp.
Glucuronlactone- 400mg
Caffeine - 200mg
I don't think it is a "RPM" type supplement. More like AMP to me. I have tried some samples of it. Still debating on it.:think: Think I might need to pick up some ResetAD since stims are not really doing it for me anymore.
Good luck with it and post up how it works for you.
As far as dosing, depends how sensitive you are to stims. Always start with lower dose and work you way up.

Glucuronlactone- 400mg
Caffeine - 200mg

2 caps is all that is needed. 4 is WAAYYYYY to much.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
2 caps is all that is needed. 4 is WAAYYYYY to much.
x2. Why do you feel it is an "RPM type supplement," also? Doesn't seem like it to me? Seems more like Stimulant X.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's in there with AMP, XForce, StimX, Clear Shot, etc. Not at all like RPM.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I just meant as pre-WO. I din't have much time before to read on it or search due to my eyes were barley stayin open. Thanks for helpin out. Stims do nothin for me really, i got to gewt my ResetAD too.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So i tried it and it's good stuff IMO. I felt a bit more focused and took care of buisness. Not sure exactly what the structure 2-amino-4 methyhexane is though. I searched a lot of sites but couldn't turn any clear results besides describing the structure and something wiht protein...? I prolly won't buy it any time soon but we'll see after today.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yes,,,,,everyone needs reset...haha..jk

trying my sample of Adrenaline this weekend...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
You guys corrected me in a nice way, i appreciate it. I looked further into things and yea i think i associated it with RPM becasue these days it is the first preWO supp people reference. I do understand it does more than just boost you. sory for the poor reference. I do like this Adrenaline stuff though, i won't lie, i did 3 caps each day....:ntome:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i tried it and it's good stuff IMO. I felt a bit more focused and took care of buisness. Not sure exactly what the structure 2-amino-4 methyhexane is though. I searched a lot of sites but couldn't turn any clear results besides describing the structure and something wiht protein...? I prolly won't buy it any time soon but we'll see after today.
Its a geranamine oil extract, the same ingredient in AMP.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I tried mine, and loved it. Great energy --- I have always been a huge fan of glucuronlactone, so when I saw that I smiled :D

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
WOW, yesterdays workout was awesome. I thought mayb the first try was due to a week off but no, Adrenaline deffinetly played a factor. When i supp new things i tend to try not to think about them so i don't have any placebo effect. Well this stuf really kept me going, in the zone, and fight for more weight and more reps. I'm goin to grab some RPM and then give this a shot after.

WOW, yesterdays workout was awesome. I thought mayb the first try was due to a week off but no, Adrenaline deffinetly played a factor. When i supp new things i tend to try not to think about them so i don't have any placebo effect. Well this stuf really kept me going, in the zone, and fight for more weight and more reps. I'm goin to grab some RPM and then give this a shot after.
At Nutra you can get a bottle that is over a 30 day supply for under 28 dollars!