Adrenaline - AnabolicMinds.com

Adrenaline

1. Professional Member

Adrenaline

So i get back from Florida to my new car part and a new package from Genera Supplements : Adrenaline. Anyone else try it yet? It seems to be a RPM type supp.
    Glucuronlactone- 400mg
    Caffeine - 200mg
    2-amino-4Mehylhexane 40mg
    So it says to start low, recomended is 2 caps. 4 sound ok? i'm 185lbs

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Recommended is 1 cap at first to asses tolerence.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    So i get back from Florida to my new car part and a new package from Genera Supplements : Adrenaline. Anyone else try it yet? It seems to be a RPM type supp.
    Glucuronlactone- 400mg
    Caffeine - 200mg
    I don't think it is a "RPM" type supplement. More like AMP to me. I have tried some samples of it. Still debating on it. Think I might need to pick up some ResetAD since stims are not really doing it for me anymore.
    Good luck with it and post up how it works for you.
    As far as dosing, depends how sensitive you are to stims. Always start with lower dose and work you way up.
    •   

4. Guest

Glucuronlactone- 400mg
    Caffeine - 200mg

2 caps is all that is needed. 4 is WAAYYYYY to much.
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    2 caps is all that is needed. 4 is WAAYYYYY to much.
    x2. Why do you feel it is an "RPM type supplement," also? Doesn't seem like it to me? Seems more like Stimulant X.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

It's in there with AMP, XForce, StimX, Clear Shot, etc. Not at all like RPM.
  7. Professional Member

I just meant as pre-WO. I din't have much time before to read on it or search due to my eyes were barley stayin open. Thanks for helpin out. Stims do nothin for me really, i got to gewt my ResetAD too.
  8. Professional Member

So i tried it and it's good stuff IMO. I felt a bit more focused and took care of buisness. Not sure exactly what the structure 2-amino-4 methyhexane is though. I searched a lot of sites but couldn't turn any clear results besides describing the structure and something wiht protein...? I prolly won't buy it any time soon but we'll see after today.
  9. Elite Member

yes,,,,,everyone needs reset...haha..jk

trying my sample of Adrenaline this weekend...
  10. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    x2. Why do you feel it is an "RPM type supplement," also? Doesn't seem like it to me? Seems more like Stimulant X.
    I never made that association.
  11. Professional Member

You guys corrected me in a nice way, i appreciate it. I looked further into things and yea i think i associated it with RPM becasue these days it is the first preWO supp people reference. I do understand it does more than just boost you. sory for the poor reference. I do like this Adrenaline stuff though, i won't lie, i did 3 caps each day....
  12. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

So i tried it and it's good stuff IMO. I felt a bit more focused and took care of buisness. Not sure exactly what the structure 2-amino-4 methyhexane is though. I searched a lot of sites but couldn't turn any clear results besides describing the structure and something wiht protein...? I prolly won't buy it any time soon but we'll see after today.
    Its a geranamine oil extract, the same ingredient in AMP.
  13. Guest

You guys corrected me in a nice way, i appreciate it. I looked further into things and yea i think i associated it with RPM becasue these days it is the first preWO supp people reference. I do understand it does more than just boost you. sory for the poor reference. I do like this Adrenaline stuff though, i won't lie, i did 3 caps each day....
    here is a good review.

Ugabs Mini-Adrenaline Review
  14. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

I tried mine, and loved it. Great energy --- I have always been a huge fan of glucuronlactone, so when I saw that I smiled
  15. Professional Member

WOW, yesterdays workout was awesome. I thought mayb the first try was due to a week off but no, Adrenaline deffinetly played a factor. When i supp new things i tend to try not to think about them so i don't have any placebo effect. Well this stuf really kept me going, in the zone, and fight for more weight and more reps. I'm goin to grab some RPM and then give this a shot after.
  16. Guest

WOW, yesterdays workout was awesome. I thought mayb the first try was due to a week off but no, Adrenaline deffinetly played a factor. When i supp new things i tend to try not to think about them so i don't have any placebo effect. Well this stuf really kept me going, in the zone, and fight for more weight and more reps. I'm goin to grab some RPM and then give this a shot after.
    At Nutra you can get a bottle that is over a 30 day supply for under 28 dollars!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 02:01 PM
  2. Adrenaline Samples
    By GeneraSupps in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 12:56 PM