The Best Workout to increase Arm Size??

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Please and thank you :food:
Personaly I like to do everything on the preacher curl bench. db,bb, and hammer curl and superset them all. I usually do this for about six weeks and then switch to something different or whenever I am not getting sore anymore! Also do some skullcrushers,close grip bp, and dumbell kickbacks for the triceps

Inchamery

Inchamery

Awards
if i pair bi's and chest how many diff workouts should i do of each?

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
if i pair bi's and chest how many diff workouts should i do of each?
Its kind of hard to say. I think its different for everyone, but I would do at least 3 and try for 4.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
There is an exercise sub-forum here for answering questions such as these. Please dont ask them in the "Supplements" section.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
yea this should be moved to excercise science.

The best from what I have seen on scientific research is:
Preacher curls and bicep bombers. and Decline skull crushers and decline tricep extensions.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
yea this should be moved to excercise science.

The best from what I have seen on scientific research is:
Preacher curls and bicep bombers. and Decline skull crushers and decline tricep extensions.
Maybe I'm just retarded, but what is a "bicep bomber"???

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm just retarded, but what is a "bicep bomber"???
dude you've never heard of a "bicep bomber"? ohh wait me neither.................:think: .............please enlighten us...

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
dude you've never heard of a "bicep bomber"? ohh wait me neither.................:think: .............please enlighten us...

its where u take a dumbell, throw it against a barbell which hits a bomb that unleahses testosterone into your biceps which adds 1/2 inch instanley.

maybe i should leave the jokes for funny people..:(

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
There is an exercise sub-forum here for answering questions such as these. Please dont ask them in the "Supplements" section.
:goodpost: Or maybe don't start so many threads and do some reading. :frustrate :gotsearch

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
triceps! its like 2/3rds of ur arm

ive only just started working out again but when i was younger i used to only do my triceps and ive got 15" arms with like no bicep... lol time to even it out

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
:goodpost: Or maybe don't start so many threads and do some reading. :frustrate :gotsearch
Agreed x100. Hes trying to catch up to that post whore status. Sh*t when I was 17 I didn't have time to post I was chasing the kittycat.:chick:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Squats. You must add at least 30 pounds of muscle to put a good inch or two on your arms, so get squatting heavy. 1.5 - 2.0 times your bodyweight.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thumb wars and playing video games along with of course.....masturbation. overhand, double grip, under the leg, and squeeze tactics. get creative with it! lol

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
Squats. You must add at least 30 pounds of muscle to put a good inch or two on your arms, so get squatting heavy. 1.5 - 2.0 times your bodyweight.

30pounds of muscle to add 1-2 inches to ur arm? sounds a tad far fetched i recon i could add 2 inches to my arm without that much gain in weight.. might be wrong

1.5 - 2x ur body weight in squatting? im doing like 3 quarters of my body weight in squatting (only just started) only doing 150lbs atm ... how long u recon it would take me to get to 220lbs if done properly? i know what u mean tho i think what ur saying is the other muscle groups help support u type of thing. ive found cause ive started dead lifting my lower back is stronger im finding my bicep barbell curls have gone up in weight and im finding it easier to stand and curl 66lbs or so, only dead lifting 220, only my third week into it..

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
thumb wars and playing video games along with of course.....masturbation. overhand, double grip, under the leg, and squeeze tactics. get creative with it! lol
i like the double hand close grip

Inchamery

Inchamery

Awards
guys ok i get the point i shouldnt have posted this hear didnt know i was going to be hit by the flame wagon.. lol well yea let this die i got some good advice and I thank those who helped :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I prefer the stranger techinique, sit on your hand till it's numb then have at it, feels like a stranger everytime :lol: