Mixing RPM with StarChem Armageddon

jleung

jleung

Awards
Hi guyz, my first post!

I couldn't find anybody using RPM and StarChem Labs Aremageddon. Just wondering if anybody had done it? If not.. does it contradict each other and cancel out? Any opinions... i'm just trying it out today, putting those together. The Armageddon alone give me a lot of additional strength as is. Thanks!

:bruce3:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi guyz, my first post!

I couldn't find anybody using RPM and StarChem Labs Aremageddon. Just wondering if anybody had done it? If not.. does it contradict each other and cancel out? Any opinions... i'm just trying it out today, putting those together. The Armageddon alone give me a lot of additional strength as is. Thanks!

Couldn't hurt- a lot of guys have been stacking conventional NO-type pre-workout products with RPM- with really good results!!!

PS- welcome to AM!!!!!

jleung

jleung

Awards
awesome, just what i needed to hear. I hope some good gains come!! cause i have 3 bottles of RPM to go through haha. thx for the welcome!!! hehe

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome, just what i needed to hear. I hope some good gains come!! cause i have 3 bottles of RPM to go through haha. thx for the welcome!!! hehe
Enjoy, and experiment a little with the dosage- less can be better, and you don't necessarily have to take it just pre-workout- it works extremely well as a fat burner, hardening agent, and recomp potentiator as well!!! :)

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
I would, I just would cut down the dosage. When I tried RPM I felt and saw nothing. Even though it gave me good focus, and I guess may have enhanced my test levels, powder no's always do me good.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Jleung,
Would it be too much to ask for you to check back in and let us know what you think of that combo?

jleung

jleung

Awards
Sure thing.

First off i'm like 165-170 and bout 5'8". Took my first dose of RPM and Armageddon today. So far I can say Armageddon is the best pre-workout supp i've tried so far, lifting a lot heavier than usual. Beats out No-explode easy for me. So far i'm taking Armageddon, RPM and Xtend. Can't say much in terms of results because it is my first day with this combo. Popped 3 RPM pills. I read that a lot off people don't really see it kick in until 3 weeks or so.. I will provide updates if anyone is interested in this.

Thanks!

jleung

jleung

Awards
Oh ya forgot to add, haven't noticed any endurance gain... unfortunately, armageddon boosted my endurance already... so i couldn't really tell.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hi guyz, my first post!

Welcome to Anabolic Minds and best of luck with your training and your product experience my friend!

K

kofi

Awards
i have been using StarChem Labs Aremageddon for 3 days now. oooh my God. you can almost feel the power instantaneously. you must try it out. its amazing. tried alot of products ..didnt really work for me. but this stuff is amazing. i signed up only to reply to this post. everyone must know this. you must try it

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I like StarChem's products.

But I stopped taking Armageddon because of the Guanipro (guanidino propionic acid).

but @ 3 scoops it had me pumped, I bet it and RPM make one heck of a combo.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i tried it with a sample pack they sent me

results were similar with other no products

K

kofi

Awards
what is Guanipro (guanidino propionic acid)? it is a bad thing? i mean..never have i had pumps lasting over 24 hours. didnt work out cos of the holiday yesterday..and all day i was pumped. sorry..its just a first time experience for me.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
what is Guanipro (guanidino propionic acid)? it is a bad thing? i mean..never have i had pumps lasting over 24 hours. didnt work out cos of the holiday yesterday..and all day i was pumped. sorry..its just a first time experience for me.
What I read about GPA

This potentially dangerous ergolytic chemical is Guanidinopropionic Acid (GPA), which binds the creatine transporter and plugs it up so creatine can’t be transported into various tissues (similar to the concept of tamoxifen blocking the estrogen receptor, not allowing estrogen to bind). This is a problem, because most of our tissues can’t make creatine so it has to be transported in, and blocked transporters means a reduction in cellular creatine levels.

Bear in mind that creatine isn’t just a supplement, it’s a naturally occurring substance in our bodies that we need to survive! You know the impact of having 20% more creatine, now imagine having 80% less creatine! GPA induced creatine depletion can not only reduce muscle strength after a mere seven days of consumption (Gagnon et al., 2002), but has also been shown to convert fast-twitch muscle to slow-twitch (Ren et al., 1995)! So this substance might make you weaker and slower!

While these consequences should be enough to make you avoid supplements containing this chemical, there’s also a potentially dangerous side to consider: both our hearts and our brains have creatine transporters!!! Any time you start to mess around with our two most vital organs, it can’t be good. Fortunately, the brain seems to temporarily compensate for decreases in energy supply caused by GPA (O'Gorman et al., 1996), but do we really want our bodies to have to adapt to reduced energy levels? Of course not!

We also don’t want our hearts to be affected by GPA supplementation, but they are! In fact, 3 different studies showed that creatine levels in the heart dropped by 80-87% with GPA consumption in rats (Boehm et al., 2003, Neubauer et al., 1999; Horn et al., 2001). Now you can see why it’s nearly impossible to perform human studies using this substance! Clearly, you have to wonder what the manufacturers were thinking when they approved production of this supplement.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hear ya, but BB sells products that sell GPA, so......
I never really understood why it was ever put in anything......

S

Sulsuknjrk

Awards
Hi guyz, my first post!

I know what you mean Man. Armageddon is the best pre workout powder I have experienced and I have tried damn near all of them. I just take the Armageddon by itself pre workout. I only do 2 scoops plenty for me. You ever tried Evolution X10 by Star Chem?? That stuff is the bomb too. I don't know which I like better between the two. They are both for different purposes I know, I don't know which works better for what it is. Very impressed with this company.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what are you thinking john and jaime? I am lost! This stack will work great, like Dirk said, lot's of people have been stacking NO products with RPM and having great results!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are you thinking john and jaime? I am lost! This stack will work great, like Dirk said, lot's of people have been stacking NO products with RPM and having great results!
I understand you are lost. They both did not refer to Dirk's comments. They meant something else. To understand their reactions and comments, one would have had to have followed certain other threads where a particular contributor in the current thread played a prominent role. Now, you are even more than lost, right? Why don't you PM john or jaime?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you cherring on that I don't know what your talking about??? How rude! :(