Review my protocol

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a 6 week cycle on Epistane (originally I was going to do 8), and then I was planning on doing post cycle therapy with Nolva and the Anabolic Xtreme products. However, I'm wondering if the ALRI products could work in place of the Anabolic Xtreme ones?

Would Restore, Jungle Warfare, Bad Ass Mass, and Pro Anabol be replacements for Hyperdrol, Mass FX, and Retain?

Thanks

Edit: I'm also going to be adding 11-oxo into my cycle of Epistane, from weeks 2-6.

SCDiesel23

Awards
I'm doing a 6 week cycle on Epistane (originally I was going to do 8), and then I was planning on doing post cycle therapy with Nolva and the Anabolic Xtreme products. However, I'm wondering if the ALRI products could work in place of the Anabolic Xtreme ones?

Would Restore, Jungle Warfare, Bad Ass Mass, and Pro Anabol be replacements for Hyperdrol, Mass FX, and Retain?

Thanks

Edit: I'm also going to be adding 11-oxo into my cycle of Epistane, from weeks 2-6.
JW is absolutely not to be used in PCT, and with the new concerns about 6-bromo, I wouldn't risk it by using Hyperdrol either, as both could have androgenic properties.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
JW is absolutely not to be used in post cycle therapy, and with the new concerns about 6-bromo, I wouldn't risk it by using Hyperdrol either, as both could have androgenic properties.
Thanks for the reply!

Anyone with any other thoughts?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
JW is absolutely not to be used in post cycle therapy, and with the new concerns about 6-bromo, I wouldn't risk it by using Hyperdrol either, as both could have androgenic properties.
Why do you say it shouldn't be used for post-cycle therapy? 6caps a day has my nuts big and hangin heavy.

SCDiesel23

Awards
Why do you say it shouldn't be used for post-cycle therapy? 6caps a day has my nuts big and hangin heavy.
Jungle Warfare? Because it is a steroid with androgenic properties. It's 6-dehydromethyltestosterone, even the ALRI reps will tell you it is not for post cycle therapy.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Jungle Warfare? Because it is a steroid with androgenic properties. It's 6-dehydromethyltestosterone, even the ALRI reps will tell you it is not for post cycle therapy.
Okay...is Pro Anabol also a "no-no" during PCT?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Let me just say that Patrick Arnold really stirred up some crap for ALRI and AX. I personally think that both companies are good. Patrick ripped on 6-bromodione and Jungle Warfare alike and made a lot of company integrity attacks which were uncalled for. He asked some valid questions and made several decent points, but when you dig back into his previous posts, you will see that he accuses companies of being manipulative and conniving, when in fact he employs the trickster method of shoving a lie in between two incoherent and irrelevant facts. He SEEMS like he'll do anything to hinder the sales of other companies that he is in competition with. So... don't take his statements of 6 bromo or jungle warfare with too much merit...

I would honestly IMO recommend the nolva, along with retain 2, and possibly Hyperdrol 2 as far as PCT is concerned. Someone who mentioned not using Jungle Warfare was smart by saying so, as Jungle Warfare is not designed for PCT... however, should you phase into JW after a few weeks, go for it. Stick to a couple designer products during PCT, as many will further flux your hormone levels and throw off the bodies balance.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Let me just say that Patrick Arnold really stirred up some crap for ALRI and AX. I personally think that both companies are good. Patrick ripped on 6-bromodione and Jungle Warfare alike and made a lot of company integrity attacks which were uncalled for. He asked some valid questions and made several decent points, but when you dig back into his previous posts, you will see that he accuses companies of being manipulative and conniving, when in fact he employs the trickster method of shoving a lie in between two incoherent and irrelevant facts. He SEEMS like he'll do anything to hinder the sales of other companies that he is in competition with. So... don't take his statements of 6 bromo or jungle warfare with too much merit...

I would honestly IMO recommend the nolva, along with retain 2, and possibly Hyperdrol 2 as far as post cycle therapy is concerned. Someone who mentioned not using Jungle Warfare was smart by saying so, as Jungle Warfare is not designed for PCT... however, should you phase into JW after a few weeks, go for it. Stick to a couple designer products during PCT, as many will further flux your hormone levels and throw off the bodies balance.
Much appreciated.

Thank you,

Chris

SCDiesel23

Awards
So... don't take his statements of 6 bromo or jungle warfare with too much merit...
I'm not really sure how you can say this, Patrick Arnold came right out and said "Junlge Warfare may be androgenic, I think it is 6-dehydromethyltestosterone", he tested it, and it WAS 6-dehydromethyltestosterone, a Dutch company tested it and came up with the exact same results, then ALR finally came out and said it was what Patrick first thought it was, why on Earth would you not take his statements with any merit? These compounds have the potential to cause harm if they are in fact androgenic substances being taken during PCT, so why risk it? Then again, it's your body, not mine.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I've never recommended JW as part of any PCT plan and never will. Can it be used to extend a PH cycle? sure, but make sure you do not have any issues with gyno as it can aggrevate these conditions.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I've never recommended JW as part of any post cycle therapy plan and never will. Can it be used to extend a PH cycle? sure, but make sure you do not have any issues with gyno as it can aggrevate these conditions.
I think if I do take JW, I'd take it with their EVO stack and wait to do that as its own cycle, sometime later. Also, since you mention the gyno issue, it'd probably be smart to have some Nolvadex on-hand, just in case (unless you're saying the gyno is an issue when JW is used to lengthen a PH cycle?).

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I think if I do take JW, I'd take it with their EVO stack and wait to do that as its own cycle, sometime later. Also, since you mention the gyno issue, it'd probably be smart to have some Nolvadex on-hand, just in case (unless you're saying the gyno is an issue when JW is used to lengthen a PH cycle?).

To be clear: I'm suggesting that you don't use JW period, if you have gyno related issues.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
To be clear: I'm suggesting that you don't use JW period, if you have gyno related issues.
I don't think a little chest fat is gyno "related issues" so I hope I'm good. Never had soreness, lumps, or "flair ups" of any kind. I've taken one short PH cycle before and there were no issues.

I think I'm okay to use JW, but I'll probably know for sure after my Havoc cycle.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
And once again, I'm confused as to why you would make a statement like this, considering the fact that JW is supposed to be "non-hormonal."

If that is the case, why would JW potentially cause a gyno issue?

SCDiesel23

Awards
And once again, I'm confused as to why you would make a statement like this, considering the fact that JW is supposed to be "non-hormonal."

If that is the case, why would JW potentially cause a gyno issue?
Apparently you are not up to date on the JW debacle. ADED is 6-dehydromethyltestosterone

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Apparently you are not up to date on the JW debacle. ADED is 6-dehydromethyltestosterone
Debacle?

So in that case, it contains a steroidal compound, alright. I don't see why it would be any different than any other steroid or prohormone, as far as gyno is concerned. I'd think that if one would use such a product, they would have a SERM on hand, just in case, anyway. No?