Is it safe for a 17 year old to go on jungle warfare?

Inchamery

Inchamery

Awards
is it safe for me a 17 year old to stack creatine, whey and jungle warfare

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think so. There is really no need for it though at 17. I remember when I was 17, all I wanted to do was eat, lift weights and have sex!. Jungle Warefare wasn't around when I was 17. Once a day I had Joe Weider plain protein powder mixed with ricotta cheese and milk. Other than that I ate pasta and Grinders. I worked out and lost fat a grew muscle like a sonofabeyotch!!!. To be 17 again!!!!!!!!. Enjoy it while you can!. You will not be 17 forever!. JW is for us "old folks".

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Don't try and mess with your natural hormones just yet. You have a long way to go and hard work, good diet and supps like a good multi, whey and creatine can take you a long way if you are dedicated to them. To tell you the truth there has been a lot of confusion and debate on what the active in JW even is. My best advice would be not to even consider it at your age. Do some more research and the more you learn about products like this the more you will realize that its probably not the best thing to be putting in your body at your age.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Do not take Jungle Warfare at your age. It has a steroid in it (legal). You don't need to be taking steroids at your age.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
There are plenty of non-hormonal products that are so much better for gains as opposed to taking JW, even though I like the product. Take advantage of being 17 and train all natural bro. Make sure you get good sleep, and at 17 you should not even think of restricting calories. You're growing! Eat, eat, eat, eat! Good foods that is. ;)

Dr. Lats

Awards
No, it is not safe. Stick to the basics, like whey, creatine, and bcaa's. Read up on nutrition. Read up on training for whatever your goals are.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
No, it is not safe. Stick to the basics, like whey, creatine, and bcaa's. Read up on nutrition. Read up on training for whatever your goals are.
Amen