How would I take creatine and whey together?

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
hey guys me again here to nag,

ive got myself some creatine gona try it out for a month, some GNC Mega Creatine Extreme, doesnt need to go through a loading phase its got all the stuff in it for efficient absorbtion into the body so u just start off slow etc

anyway im still taking the whey atm and im just wondering, on my off days ill take my creatine in the morning on an empty stomach (thats what i was told correct me if im wrong)

now im a tad confused how to take it on days i workout

do i take any before i workout or all after? I was told if u take it before u workout it could cause muscle cramping etc due to the water associated with it being stored, but mostly ive read take it post workout - i was told by one person to take it first before my whey (like 20mins before i take my whey), but ive read elsewhere to take it after the protein shake?(and if so how long after)

Serving size is 18g of which theres 5g of creatine monohydrate...ive read everywhere to take like "2-3g for maintenance purposes" so im guessing if i take the 18g of powder im getting that aprox value of 5g that ive read everywhere else?

coz the creatine i got is already mixed in powder form with all the chemicals it smells like vitamin c powder - u just take it with water and drink it tastes like berocca, im just wondering should i be eating any certain carbs with this? what are the best ones?

also just wondering (opinions / facts) on what u guys recon about taking a whey shake on days u dont workout? and how many u all take on days u do? im currently taking 1 pre workout and 2 post (of which i try n get 40g of protein per shake)...
was wondering about possibly taking another on non workout days

one last thing dont know if anyone can help me with this i got my hands on some 'bromelain', its basically just a dietary supp made from pineapples that helps with the digestion of protein coz ive been farting a lot and bloated up quite a bit recently (added on 12lbs in the last 2 weeks), i think some of it is fat im not sure its hard telling apart the actual rolls from the bloating, im eating a lot of fibre atm aswell more than i was before i started taking wheys n eating more proteins and im kinda finding i aint pooing as much as i should in relation to the food quantity im eating, might have to just up the fibre yet again along with these and see how that goes but would u guys have any opinions when i should take these? i cant find much info on WHEN to take them during the day its only 500mg tablets im thinking just after breakfast?

sorry for the life story... hope someone can help (mainly with the creatine part...)

thanks

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The damn GNC products are ripping apart your GI tract. What kind of protein are you using? You shouldn't require bromelain just to keep regular and to stop making your house smell like the outlet pipe of a factory. IMO, refund the products from GNC. Please don't take offense to me saying that. . . ....

1. Get your money back
2. Order or pickup Oryx Goat Whey and some hemp protein (small container) The Oryx GW is the best absorbing protein available and the easiest on the GI tract. Hemp protein has a great omega 3-6-9 concentration and a lot of fiber per serving and is good to mix in with the Oryx GW as well.
3. Orotine is an awesome and cost efficient creatine and is much better than monohydrate. Invest 25 or 26 bucks in that and you won't regret it. Go the extra 10 bucks and get Clout if you wish to up your muscle carnosine levels as well.

4. Use GNC for organic shampoo and conditioner only during the first 7 days of the month. That's the only thing they're good for. ;)

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
eh so you dont like the GNC products?

Ive switched products now anyway im finding no problems so far but I gotta admit my first week i wasnt eating any fibre and my second i started and it still wasnt enough im still adding in more atm, so ill give all that a go but i dont know if i said that in my previous posts, i just didnt bother considering fibre too much when i started off

I'll look into the stuff you told me about, Force of Green but I havent heard much on Orotine, monohydrate seems so popular I figured give it a try anyway. I'm only starting off so I'm thinking over the next few months give a small variety of different things a go, see how i react and what gives results etc.

Thanks mate

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
eh so you dont like the GNC products?

Ive switched products now anyway im finding no problems so far but I gotta admit my first week i wasnt eating any fibre and my second i started and it still wasnt enough im still adding in more atm, so ill give all that a go but i dont know if i said that in my previous posts, i just didnt bother considering fibre too much when i started off

I'll look into the stuff you told me about, Force of Green but I havent heard much on Orotine, monohydrate seems so popular I figured give it a try anyway. I'm only starting off so I'm thinking over the next few months give a small variety of different things a go, see how i react and what gives results etc.

Thanks mate
No problem bro. Best of luck with everything and it's smart to stay simple. Research the benefits of goat's milk (from which Oryx GW is derrived from) and search for Orotine feedback. It's AMAZING stuff from what everyone says. All the best!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
lol, someone over at MD put it perfectly. GNC should strap a dildo to the door. why? cause they might as well F**k you on the way out as well :D

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
haha mad... now im feeling great, why u guys dont like it so much?