Jungle warfare or e-bol?

R

Red06

Awards
Im 18 and am considering taking one of these and im currently trying to bulk. which one do you all recommend? and are these both considered test boosters? if not, then what are they considered?

S

SCDiesel23

Awards
1. You're 18, so don't take JW
2. No, they are not both test boosters, I would suggest you do a search as to what these are.
3. Some supplements I would suggest you looking in to are EBOL, ActivaTe, X-Factor

R

Red06

Awards
thank you i appreciate the reseponse. i looked at x-factor and saw that it got good reviews.. but i looked up the ingredients and the "acid" it contains is considered awful for you and can promote cancer. is this the case?

S

SCDiesel23

Awards
thank you i appreciate the reseponse. i looked at x-factor and saw that it got good reviews.. but i looked up the ingredients and the "acid" it contains is considered awful for you and can promote cancer. is this the case?
It's not going to cause cancer for the 50 day cycle that is recommended, but from what I have heard, if you have or for whatever reason think you may have cancer, it's best not to use the product.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Do NOT take Jungle Warfare. You iz too young.

R

Red06

Awards
alright thanks. would you personally recommend x-factor or e-bol for bulking?

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Have not seen any logs that show e-bol putting on more then a few pounds. You should look into anabolic pump and creatine, size-on is has great reviews.

R

Red06

Awards
im actually on sizeon right now. its hands down the best creatine product out there. im probably gonna run a 50 day cycle of x-factor along with it considering the average mass gains are 8.28lbs

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I tried 3/4's of a bottle of e-Bol and didn't see sh*t.

I'd say go with X factor - if that's the only other option.