11-oxo dosing (225mg pills)

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle of 11-oxo today, I've been doing a lot of reading about adrenosterone and 11-oxo/3-ad. Most of the threads I've read deal with lower dosed pills and beta pills i believe, some were 75mg. I know it's recommended to take 225mg a day, but thats for cortisol control. How much would be recommended for a noticeable anabolic effect, i believe i read 500mg a day but I have been seeing mixed numbers..

Boris

Awards
I got a bottle of 11-oxo today, I've been doing a lot of reading about adrenosterone and 11-oxo/3-ad. Most of the threads I've read deal with lower dosed pills and beta pills i believe, some were 75mg. I know it's recommended to take 225mg a day, but thats for cortisol control. How much would be recommended for a noticeable anabolic effect, i believe i read 500mg a day but I have been seeing mixed numbers..
Wow, it comes as 60 x 225mg now?! I just ordered two bottles thinking I was only getting 60 x 75mg per bottle!

I understand the 3-AD recommended dose is 450mg per day, which is based on an intended anabolic effect.

What I have been wondering is if it would be safe to take 450mg in one dose pre-workout, or if the 450mg really needs to be split? I work out late, so to avoid taking it after 6pm my last dose needs to be pre-workout, otherwise I would at least split it pre and post workout. I'm planning to pulse it, so really just want to get maximum effect at workout time 3 times a week.

If taking 450mg at once is a bad idea, I'll probably take 225mg pre-workout then 225mg the following morning.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Wow, it comes as 60 x 225mg now?! I just ordered two bottles thinking I was only getting 60 x 75mg per bottle!

If taking 450mg at once is a bad idea, I'll probably take 225mg pre-workout then 225mg the following morning.
You might have just misunderstood the label on the 11-oxo. Your first assumption was correct. It does come in 75mg capsules. The suggested serving size is 3capsules = 225mg.