Serious safety question

bishop17

Banned
Awards
Is it okay to take kre alkalyn 1500 with 6-oxo xtreme??....I'm starting to workout and I think these two supplements would work but I've heard that it could be dangerous....I would greatly appreciate any answers

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Is it okay to take kre alkalyn 1500 with 6-oxo xtreme??....I'm starting to workout and I think these two supplements would work but I've heard that it could be dangerous....I would greatly appreciate any answers
What makes you think there is a safety issue?

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I heard water is dangerous if you drink enough of it.....:think:

bishop17

Banned
Awards
Alright I get the point.....Sorry if my questions sound retarded...I've never taken supplements before and when they tell what they do to your body it just sounds like medication or something major you know??...I just wanna make sure I don't give my self a heart attack or something

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
kre-alkalyn 1500 is a type of creatine.. 6-oxo extream, is a test booster with a AI i believe. I wouldn't take the 6-oxo if you don't know what it is.. if your new to supplements, i would stick to protein, creatine, and glutamine.

Boris

Awards
Do you mean that you are only just starting to workout for the first time in your life? If so, don't take anything other than basics such as whey protein and perhaps a multi-vitamin. Gains will come VERY easily at first, no need to boost your testosterone levels or anything like that (which is what 6-oxo extreme does).

After a while, you could add creatine, it's fairly innocuous, for sure, and many people believe it helps a lot.

I'd wait till you've done years of hard training and your gains have come almost to a halt before starting to look at manipulating your hormones.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Alright I get the point.....Sorry if my questions sound retarded...I've never taken supplements before and when they tell what they do to your body it just sounds like medication or something major you know??...I just wanna make sure I don't give my self a heart attack or something
Set aside the 6-oxo for a bit until you're comfortable with what it is.

The only note of caution with the kre-alkalyn creatine is that you need to dose it at MUCH LOWER doses than creatine monohydrate. Just do what the labels says.