Cissus w/ RPM

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Random question:

Is anybody out there still "megadosing" Cissus for anabolic effects?

If so, proceed to next question,

Are you doing so with RPM?

If so, one more......

How's the "pump" feel?

My question has relevance, I promise. Not a Cissus/RPM capsule or anything like that.... promise that too.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
i'm taking about 3grams of cissus/day with rpm in the morning and preworkout. I haven't really noticed any difference in pumps after adding cissus to the routine about 3 weeks ago. I have noticed an increase in recovery time and relief of some joint pain from the cissus though.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I've tried megadosing cissus, but notice nothing except a drop in my checking account.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I am doing RPM and Incarnate (which has 600mg 20% Cissus I believe)
Nice pumps, but who knows if the cissus has anything to do with it.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I am doing RPM and Incarnate (which has 600mg 20% Cissus I believe)
Nice pumps, but who knows if the cissus has anything to do with it.
'Probably' not. RPM users report insane pumps and the beta alanine raising carnosine levels will swell your muscle bellies up really nicely.

can_o_whoop_ass

Awards
Random question:

Is anybody out there still "megadosing" Cissus for anabolic effects?

If so, proceed to next question,

Are you doing so with RPM?

If so, one more......

How's the "pump" feel?

My question has relevance, I promise. Not a Cissus/RPM capsule or anything like that.... promise that too.

Well I'm doing about 10g of 10% cissus per day as of three days ago, I'm waiting for my RPM to arrive, when it does I'll let you know....

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I took about 3-5 grams of Cissus off and on during my RPM run. Other than joint relief, I didn't notice too much except perhaps a little more muscle fullness.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm doing about 10g of 10% cissus per day as of three days ago, I'm waiting for my RPM to arrive, when it does I'll let you know....
I personally think that's retarded, but it's your bank account my friend. More cissus for joint, tendon, ligament repair... for sure... but 10g of 10% cissus IMO is utterly ridiculous. You're wasting your money. If you opt for a company to send you free cissus to make you the human guinea pig in a "what happens to a human when you feed him 10g of cissus per day for x days"... then go for it. I'm not your father, so I can't tell you what to do with your money, but I'm here as part of AM to give you an opinion that I think will help you, however I may come across as.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I personally think that's retarded, but it's your bank account my friend. More cissus for joint, tendon, ligament repair... for sure... but 10g of 10% cissus IMO is utterly ridiculous. You're wasting your money. If you opt for a company to send you free cissus to make you the human guinea pig in a "what happens to a human when you feed him 10g of cissus per day for x days"... then go for it. I'm not your father, so I can't tell you what to do with your money, but I'm here as part of AM to give you an opinion that I think will help you, however I may come across as.
I will chime in on this one.....

I have taken cissus for roughly 3 years straight, and it has worked wonders for my joints.....never tried 10 grams a day though....

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I will chime in on this one.....

I have taken cissus for roughly 3 years straight, and it has worked wonders for my joints.....never tried 10 grams a day though....
Without cissus, my joints would be locked up like the tin man in the Wizard of Oz, but I think 10 grams a day is absurd.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Without cissus, my joints would be locked up like the tin man in the Wizard of Oz, but I think 10 grams a day is absurd.
As far as keeping joint and tendon issues at bay- less is better with cissus :)

can_o_whoop_ass

Awards
When i want your opinion mate I'll ask for it, what i do is of no relevance to you, the cost is neither here nor there and your views are of no consequence....

nelix

Awards
  • Established
When i want your opinion mate I'll ask for it, what i do is of no relevance to you, the cost is neither here nor there and your views are of no consequence....
Feel free to ignore opinions you don't like... It is pretty stupid to post information about your self then get all grumpy when someone comments on it...

ding... dong... nelix chiming out.

Research uses 6-8 grams.

Back in the day, I set up a Mega Cissus/symmetry stacks that yielded great results at BN. You could probably search and find them.

The stack was about 8 grams of 5% and 4grams of over 20%.

can_o_whoop_ass

Awards
Feel free to ignore opinions you don't like... It is pretty stupid to post information about your self then get all grumpy when someone comments on it...

so i'm supposed to think its alright then for someone to offer no legitamate scientific reference for his opinion and call me a retard to boot??? :duel:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Research uses 6-8 grams.

Back in the day, I set up a Mega Cissus/symmetry stacks that yielded great results at BN. You could probably search and find them.

I remember reading about mega-dosing cissus logs... I really didn't see any noticable, viable differentials at a dose of 10 grams. But cool... I like USP Labs... and if someone is buying more of your product, more power to you ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Research uses 6-8 grams.

I remember reading about mega-dosing cissus logs... I really didn't see any noticable, viable differentials at a dose of 10 grams. But cool... I like USP Labs... and if someone is buying more of your product, more power to you ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

I wasn't trying to offend anyone... the only reason I come on here is to help people, but some people don't see it that way.

And USP Labs will never be on my side as long as the dude is buying their products... Not to mention I've bought over 15 bottles of Camph, 4 bottles of AP, 6 bottles of Symmetry X, 6 bottles of Cissus Rx, and now going on 10 bottles of Super Cissus ;) Time to jump sides USP Labs. (just kidding)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
so i'm supposed to think its alright then for someone to offer no legitamate scientific reference for his opinion and call me a retard to boot??? :duel:
Where is the reference that I called 'YOU' retarded? Now you're retarded in my book... But my book nor my opinions are of consequence to you, so shove it and you're 'drama queen', 'miss prince' attitude where the sun don't shine. Of course mom and dad's credit card is limitless when it comes to supplements, for sure, but don't get defensive on me dude. For the anabolic effects of cissus, it's not worth the money to be using 10 grams of 10% cissus everyday numb skull. Of course USP is happy because your blowing your load on their product, so they'll use any log they can to back your mass purchases.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Where is the reference that I called 'YOU' retarded? Now you're retarded in my book... But my book nor my opinions are of consequence to you, so shove it and you're 'drama queen', 'miss prince' attitude where the sun don't shine. Of course mom and dad's credit card is limitless when it comes to supplements, for sure, but don't get defensive on me dude. For the anabolic effects of cissus, it's not worth the money to be using 10 grams of 10% cissus everyday numb skull. Of course USP is happy because your blowing your load on their product, so they'll use any log they can to back your mass purchases.
You said it was retarded to buy cissus for 10gs a day so i assume thats where he got it from. Also the dude is 40 so i dont think he mom and dad are buying him anything. Its his hard earn money and his place to judge the worth of the purchase. And how are his posts "drama queen" material again? Yours looks like it takes the cake in the drama queen department. I think you need to relax a bit. There is no need to get all worked up over the internet.

To stay on topic: Ive tried mega dosed cissus and really didnt get much out of it either though cissus is still definitely a staple. Cissus really didnt break my bank though. 45$ for 500g bulk lasted me 3 months (10g 1st month 3g then on out) so i think if someone wanted to try it that would be the way to go.

This is not about sides but discussing the dosing options in this thread.

I do not push 10grams of cissus. The approach has been used with some success.

I think high dosages shine in caloric deficient states(dieting).

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Dethklok, thanks for bringing it back around. Enough arguing.

"wildness RPM creates in the gym" LOVE IT! hahahaha

can_o_whoop_ass

Awards
Hey Lanbane, to get back on track, still waiting for my RPM to arrive ( can be a bit of a pain living in the UK!!) anyway using a 1 gram increment kitchen scale, the dosage is not exact, could be 12g, could be 8g or anywhere in between, the important thing is i started using mega doses of cissus at the end of week three of a 4 week PCT and after 2 days of cissus dosing was experiencing wood first thing in the morning and also a couple of 'lazy' lifts through out the day which for me at this point in PCT is unheard of, so from that point of view I'm much impressed. can't wait to add RPM to the mix!

p.s. to Frequency thank you for a bit of civility, and as for force of green, i did laugh when i read the bit about mom and dad buying my supps, I've been around this board for a long time and seen many people come and go, I only hope FOG can learn to tame his enthusiasm and refrain from turning this good board into bb.com 2

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Incarnate+RPM --- doesn't get any better than that.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
tha kid aint lyin
Yeah- the endurance off this one is pretty intense- I have been running 2-3 miles every morning at around a 7-8 min./mile pace- I am barely even breathing hard!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get a nice little short term pump when I take 2.5g cissus/5-6 caps rpm. I usually have 4-5g cissus a day and 2 rpm morning/5-6 rpm pre w/o.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Metroba, what's your weight?
my last weigh in (yesterday) I was 195. And according to my pic in my log people are saying im around 15% BF.

can_o_whoop_ass

Awards
Woo Hoo, finally got my RPM in the post today, gonna start with 3 an hour before my next gym session tonight which will be about 20.00.

p.s. I'm 238 at around 16% if it will make my aerobic session a bit more palletable i'll be over the moon.:woohoo:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what would be an optimum daily dosage of Cissus for joint and tendon health? Any opinions are appreciated.
Ive hurt the tendons in my forearms/shoulders and I noticed taking up to 6g makes the pain non existent tho pain does come back..until I take more cissus.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Metroba, have you tried using cissus daily for a few weeks while trying to lay off forearm specific stuff? (i.e. use straps when possible, etc.)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what exactly are straps? Ive heard of them but never seen anything?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I think Lanbane is referring to lifting straps that are usually used when doing things like deadlifting or heavy dumbell shrugs when you are using a weight where your grip might fail before reaching failure on the actual exercise.

That's a good idea to try lifting straps on other exercises where the grip comes into play so as to give your forearms a bit of a rest for a few weeks.

Here are two examples of lifting straps at Nutraplanet:

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/1395/cotton-lifting-straps.html

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/1410/padded-lifting-straps.html

- WheyGood
WheyGood is correct, and repped.
Every little bit of rest your forearms can get will help.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys Ive always been curious about these. Ill be picking up some. I know I could def do more weight on shrugs if it wernt for my forearms.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys Ive always been curious about these. Ill be picking up some. I know I could def do more weight on shrugs if it wernt for my forearms.
They do help- but I never use them unless it is a ridiculous amount of weight :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They do help- but I never use them unless it is a ridiculous amount of weight :)
edit: thanks for pointing me in the direction of these.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Yeah.... for the general lifter, you're best off forcing your forearms to adjust and grow to handle increasing loads. But if you're having forearm issues, you might be best off to go with some straps, use cissus daily, and give your forearms a chance to heal up as much as possible. Healing with cissus and simultaneously destroying with heavy lifts will get you nowhere.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah.... for the general lifter, you're best off forcing your forearms to adjust and grow to handle increasing loads. But if you're having forearm issues, you might be best off to go with some straps, use cissus daily, and give your forearms a chance to heal up as much as possible. Healing with cissus and simultaneously destroying with heavy lifts will get you nowhere.
:goodpost: